Chap 12 Stressful and Confusion

Beginne am Anfang

Kiko: Okay, now come in.

Y/n: Pff

As you all enter the restaurant everyone seemed happy to see you...well mostly everyone 👀

The kids hugged kiko and then ran straight to the couple arms.

Y/n: Where my hug at?

Y/n not always affectionate, but there are random times where she doesn't mind giving a hug or playful slap on the back, or she'll pat your head instead.

Kiko just gave her half a hug because that's what she does to him sometimes, and Sena gave a warm loving hug while Oba joined in as well. As for feya, she held a shy smile and went to the back and decided not to confront you like the rest, but you didn't question it.

Kiko: I knew you weren't dead, but you probably needed rest or something, right?

Y/n: Yeah a lot happened but were fine however I did run into a group of men looking for me but I didn't confront them though I don't trust them so I went back home instead.

You were careful with your words you didn't need to go into detail but you wanted to let everyone know that you were aware of the group that was sent since you've seen similar groups sent out the village for whatever purposes.

Oba: We're just glad everything alright we know you usually do your own thing but the kids haven't been here which is what weird since we know you don't mind us having them here learning and socializing with others.

Sena: But we understand if you decided to focus more on yourself or them as well, but just keep us in mind you are dear to us. If you need help, let us know.

Y/n then looked at kiko as he stared at her with a black expression.

Kiko: Yeah, what they said, mhm
(Me fr)

Y/n: I'm okay. I just feel a little bit tired, but I'll manage.

Yuno: Food? 🗿

Tae: Food 🗿

Y/n: Yes, let's eat everyone since it's been a while since we sat together.

And so everyone sat as you started serving everyone. You weren't really hungry well you were a little but eating didn't feel right at the moment and you wanted to see feya at least so you got back up and drank some water and headed towards the back as you heard her dashing towards your way.

Feya: You're alive y/n? They didn't touch you?

Y/n: I am, but who's they is it the group of men because if so I avoided them sorry.

Feya: No, I understand, but...

Y/n: What's wrong? Are you okay? You seem troubled.

Feya: This might sound crazy but y/n... liliana also just went back out there. In the woods, I believe to find you as well. I'm sorry, but can you go find her? I feel really bad. I know we're not on good terms with her, but I can't leave a person out there like this it feels wrong. Leaving a person like this in general knowing their demons out there is just-

Y/n: It's Okay I understand tho I find it weird she's actually looking for me it's probably for an unimportant reason but neverless I know how your not fond of violence or any horrible things that could happen to anyone so I'll go look for her if it makes you feel any better so in the meantime eat with everyone until so.

Feya: Thank you, and also here take some of these.

Feya had some wisteria petals in her hand as she extended her hands towards y/n to pick up the petals this caught y/n off guard but she didn't show it and took the petals in her hands waving it around to not show how tense her body started to become because of the petals scent.