[6] Flirting

Hanni

"Okay...so you're telling me you somewhat are starting to like her even though she's STILL A BITCH to you?" Sunoo sighs and rubs his forehead. "Yes Sunoo I've repeated myself to you a million times already!" I groan and bang my head on the table. "Yeah, yeah but it doesn't make sense why she would fuck you when she is straight, homophobic, a bitch..." , "Enough!" I say and Sunoo laughs.

"Maybe you made your way to her ice cold heart! Wow what a classic love story, enemies to lovers type shit!" Sunoo says and I hit his arm.

"Hey guys!" Minji and Jungwon walk into the convenience store as I finish placing the items in the customers bag. "Hey Minji! Hanni just fuck-" I cover sunoos mouth. "NOTHING!" I yelled over his muffled voice. "You just fuck? Fuck what?!" Minji raises an eyebrow and I brush it off. "Nothing he was just saying random shit, you know? Classic Sunoo!" I say, I hope she can't see the sweat dripping down my forehead. "Okay......anyways! When is your shift almost over?!" Minji asks and Jungwon nods. "We are gonna go to our schools football and you are gonna come!" Jungwon says and I groan.

"Yall know I don't care for school events or school spirit shit." I roll my eyes and Sunoo giggles. "Cheerleaders will be there...you know the one you-" I hit him close to his crotch, enough to scare his gay ass. "The one you what?" Jungwon asks and I shake my head. "Nothing, you know what, let me clean up the store and then I'll go with yall." I roll my eyes and they all scream in excitement. "YES!" Minji smiles and heads to wait in jungwons car.

"We can stop by your house if you want to change into your clothes, or mine since I know you like my clothes." Jungwon sighs already knowing the answer. "Your house!" I smirk and he laughs. "Well hurry up!" He says and runs to wait in his car.

"I know damn well why you decided to go." Sunoo smirks as he walks out the door. "Shut the hell up Sunoo!" I shout and he giggles.

-

"Shit it reeks of teenagers here!" Sunoo covers his nose as we sit on the first row, closest to the football field. "We are literally surrounded by them dumbass!" Jungwon laughs and Sunoo gags. "I know it's disgusting." He gags again as one guy winked at him but he had messy hair and looked dirty.

"Oh look the cheerleaders are coming out to perform!" Minji smiles widely.i glance in the direction she is pointing at and my eyes immediately caught haerin who was...also looking at me? I didn't wave in case she will get mad at me but i showed a small smile and she looked away.

The cheerleaders all sit in front of us and one of them turns around to glance at Minji. "You must be Minji, right?" The brunette girl asks with a bright smile on her face. "Uh...yes? How do you know?" Minji asks. The brunette girl chuckles and says, "I'm carrot_girl05!" She says and Minjis eyes widen along with blush on her face. I frown as I look back and forth between them.

"Oh my god! I didn't know you were a cheerleader for my school." Minji blushes as she covers her mouth a little in embarrassment. "I'm Danielle Marsh." The brunette girl who now has a name greets as she stands up and brushes a strand of loose hair behind Minjis then she glances at me. "You are Hanni Pham." She says and I was taken back. "How do you know my name?" I ask and she giggles softly.

"You were trending, still are actually of course." She says and her eyes glance down to my crotch and I widen my eyes in embarrassment. "Oh- oh right!" I blush and she smiles. "It's okay. I don't judge at all." She says and rubs my hand softly.

"Ahem-" a voice clears their throat behind Danielle making me finally look behind her. "Let's do form D now ladies." Haerin glares at Danielle as Danielle bows to us as a goodbye and starts to get in her position.

Haerin comes up to me and whispers in my ear, "stay away from her Pham. Do you understand me?" She glares at me and I nod. "Good." She says and walks away but not before slightly brushing her hand against my thigh. What the fuck-

"What did she say to you? Don't listen to her hanni!" Jungwon says sternly and I chuckle. "It's okay Jungwon! It wasn't anything bad. I actually think she's starting to like me...." I say and he widens his eyes. "What? Really?" He asks and I nod. An actual smile starts to form on his face and I can almost see the stress come out of his body, guess his sister caused him a lot of stress.

The cheerleaders continue to cheer as the footballer boys scored. My eyes never leave haerin, my secret cheerleader...

I watch as she does her routine with her fellow members then a boy appears next to her, Ni-ki.

"Hey isn't that haerins ex boyfriend!?" Sunoo asks and we all look at him. "He seems to be arguing with haerin?" Minji questions, making Jungwon stand up. "I'll be right back!" He says and I follow him down to the football field.

"CMON HAERIN!" He yells at her face as she rolls her eyes at him. "I said no Ni-ki! N-O! NO!" She yelled back and I come up and grab her hand. "Are you okay? What's going on?" I ask and she seems shocked to see me down here with her. I frown as I see her face, "What?" I ask and she shakes her head. "Nothing he just wants to get back together after I said no because he's a fucking hoe!" She snaps at him and he tries to charge at her but Jungwon steps in front of haerin.

"Back off man. She doesn't want you anymore. Now leave." He says sternly and Ni-Ki scoffs before storming off as a few fangirls of his follow him.

Jungwon turns back around asking haerin if she is okay and she just smiles and nods, then he glances down at our hands. "Haerin? What's going on?" He quirks an eyebrow.

Haerin lets go of my hand and scoffs, "Nothing! She was just comforting me like a.....a....a good friend! Right Pham?!" Haerin widens her eyes signaling me to agree with whatever she said. "Ah.....yes! I am good friend to haerin!" I smile awkwardly and Jungwon looks puzzled, more than me.

"O......Kay....well I'm gonna go take my seat now." He says as he still looks at us with suspicion.

I finally look at haerin to see that she is glaring at me, "what now kitty kang?" I say and surprise myself with this new nickname. "K-Kitty Kang?!" She says and steps closer to me. I back away in case she hits me, I wouldn't put it past her to-

"You almost got us caught!!" She pushes my shoulder. "I'm sorry! I was just...worried about you!" I say lowly and she scoffs. "Yeah? Well now I'm gonna have to deal with you later." She says through gritted teeth. "And you won't like it Pham." She says and I frown. "What?" I ask in confusion, is she gonna murder me?

"I'm gonna have to punish you...meet me at my bedroom window tonight at 9. Don't be late or it'll be twice as worse." She whispers in my ear before rushing back to her members. I exhale while shaking my head, what could she possibly mean by that-

********************
Hello I am really sorry I haven't been updating, frankly I haven't been on socials that much:( I've been enjoying outside while riding my bike every day lol but I will try to get back into it🤺🤺🤺