Y/n's eyes sparkles seeing the girl's eyes that caught her attention. She didn't waste any time walking up to the girl excitedly introducing herself. 

"Hi! I'm L/n Y/n! you can call me Y/n though! I love your eyes they're beautiful" 

Rin looks at the unfamiliar face in front of her before giving a small nod responding in a calm tone. 

"Thank you. You're really pretty."

Y/n beams out of happiness slightly embarrassed someone pretty complimented her. 

"Thank you too! What's your name?" 

"Rin Valenti. I'm half Japanese and Italian. I prefer people using my first name so please call me Rin" 

Y/n eyes sparkles even more at this knowledge.

"You can speak Italian!?" 

Rin slightly laugh and nod at the excited look the h/c haired has on her face right now. 

"Yes I do." 

"So amazing" 

Y/n stares at the two different color eyes of Rin's one light red while the other bright blue one.

"I've never seen someone with heterochromia eyes in real life before! I cannot take my eyes off you Rin besides that you give off cool calm vibes" 

Y/n continues fangirling while the black haired eyes glance towards the group staring at her as well then face back at y/n.

"Your friends I'm guessing?" 

She points at the group that's together looking at her and Y/n. 

Y/n looks at the direction Rin was pointing before awkwardly laughing.

"Haha yeah I swear they are nice why don't you go meet them!" 

the h/c haired says excitedly waiting for Rin's response. The black haired look at her then at the group before shrugging.

"Sure why not." 

The two girls then went up to the others. Y/n smiles at them while the group knows exactly what's gonna happen seeing that big smile plastered on their friend. 

"Guys meet Rin!" 

The group all waves at the black haired and give small smiles. 

"Hello." 

Rin says giving a slight nod at all of them a courtesy. Everyone was then introducing themselves to Rin. Aren's eyes her more thoroughly obviously making her notice.

"Do you have something to say Kuboyasu?" 

Aren lightly jumped at her blunt words before clearing his throat. 

"Just um what's your full name exactly Rin?" 

Rin looks at him before responding to that question.