Chapter 1!

"Y/n, when are you going to send the money to us?" Your mother asked you over the phone. You sighed. "Mom, I told you I won't get my pay check until next month." You groaned.

    The only thing your parents ever cared about was money. You were a successful writer and ever since your books became a giant hit, your parents have been asking you for money, claiming  that "you owe us a lot because we spent a lot raising you."

    So, ever since your company gave you your salary, your parents would 'help you keep 80% so you don't waste it all on rubbish.' You immediately moved out once you finished school into your tiny apartment. You've been wanting to move into  a bigger house but couldn't afford it due to your parents.

    "Hello? Y/n?" Your mother's sharp voice snapped you out of your thoughts.  

    "If you don't have anything else, mom, I have to go to the cafe." You took on a part time job in the cafe near your apartment to keep yourself afloat. Thank god your parents didn't take your salary from the cafe. You sighed as she mumbled something before hanging up. The calls with you parents usually never lasted ten minutes. You put your phone down and changed into a white shirt and a black shirt before walking to the cafe. 

    The usual sweet smell of freshly baked cookies wafted into your nose as the bell hung on the door rang when you entered. The cashier looked up and glanced at you. It was Hyein, your employee and close friend. She greeted you with a smile as she gestured you into the kitchen.

    ~Time skip~~

    "Bye Y/n! See you!" Hyein chirped as she exited the cafe. It was late into the evening and you were the only one left in the cafe as Hyein left early for a date. You waved at her before sighing heavily. The bell suddenly jingled and you looked up. A man who looked like he was in his twenties walked in. "The usual, sir?" You asked him. He was wearing a mask and black clothes like always, his sharp eyes scanning the menu. He hummed and nodded as you took his order. An iced Americano.   Suddenly, the door burst open and another man ran in, panting. "YAH! Hwang Hyunjin! How could you leave me!!!!" So is name is Hyunjin.

    The other man raised his head and his soft brown eyes met yours. "MIN Y/N????" He shouted as he barged into the staff area. He suddenly crashed into you, sobbing hardly. "Why did you leave, you little shit?" He sobbed into your shoulder. "It's fine, Sungie. Look, I'm back!" You hugged him.

    He finally pulled away and stared at your features. "Look! You still have this mole here." He pressed his thumb on your cheek. You giggled as he ruffled your hair. "Okay, now go out, I still have a job to do." You playfully shoved him out of the kitchen and continued making Hyunjin's americano. 

    Hyunjin POV :D

    My stomach flipped as Jisung poked Y/n's cheek. I bit the inside of my cheek and sat on a random seat. Soon, Y/n served me my coffee with jisung clinging to her arm, pouting like a duck. "YAH! Han Jisung! Come here!" I pulled him off Y/n's arm. 

    "I'm so sorry!" I apologised as Jisung fell into the seat beside me. She chuckled. "It's alright." A thousand butterflies bursted into my stomach. What was happening to me? I never felt this way before. Her jet black hair tied up into a loose bun with loose strands framing her cherubic face.

    "YAHHH! HWANG HYUNJIN!!! Stop staring at her!!!" Jisung's voice snapped me out of my trance. I blushed beet red as I felt my face heating up. I saw Jisung smirking. "Do you perhaps have a crush on...my best friend...?" His smirk only grew wider as i scowled. I slapped his arm. "Not so loud!" I hissed at him but luckily y/n was already in the kitchen.

    "Ohhhh... So you do!" Jisung laughed. I blushed dark red under my mask, my scowl still plastered on my face. "Hyunjinnie got a crush~ hyunjin got a crush~" Jisung started teasing as i groaned. "I-I don't!!" I spluttered. He just kept a stupid grin on his face and nodded.

    "Yah! I told you to stop running off!" Lee know hyung entered with the others. "OH! Hyung guess what!" Jisung shouted.  "What is it?" Lee know sighed when Y/n came out from the kitchen. "Hey, what do you guys want?" She asked without looking up at them.

    Lee know hyung visibly tensed up and spun around faster to face her as soon as he heard her voice. "Y-Y/n?" Y/n looked up at the sound of her name. "Oh hi oppa!" She cheerfully greeted Lee know, smiling. A small pout slowly appeared on his face. "Wow. After you left for three years, all i get is a 'hi, oppa'?" He playfully  glared at Y/n. My eyes looked up and met hers and my heart almost beat out of my ribcage. Maybe Jisung was right. I was developing a tiny crush. 

    Wait, what was I saying? I definitely DID NOT have a crush. I'm literally in the most dangerous mafia in the world. "Hey, you okay, mate?" Felix whispered to me and I nodded sheepishly. "I'm fine." I smiled.

    "Y/N, this is Bang Chan, Seungmin, Changbin, Felix, hyunjin  and Jeongin." Jisung introduced as he pointed towards us. The other members smiled and waved as i stared at her.

    "Yahh, earth to hyunjin! Stop staring at her! If you like her that much, go talk to her then!" Jisung chided. I glared at him but he just grinned. I looked over to Y/N and saw her conversing with Chan hyung. I felt the heat rise up to my cheeks again as Jisung's words echoed through my head. I got up to approach her and found her back at the counter.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

end of chapter~

word count:1001 

A/N:

Hi everyone! So the first chapter has been completed. Hehe, I'm so excited for the future plans for this ff and i hope y'all are enjoying it so far. Bye~

                                                                                               ~Stray Potato:)