Fizzy's Roll a story :D

This is some weird ass shit. BEFUCKINGWARE I watched too much Piemations-

Nutcracker walks up to the Elf in the cabin during the late hours of the night and punches him in the ribs so hard his rib cage cracks.

"Any last words, Elf?" Nutcracker yelled when Elf fell over in pain

"You were an amazing friend-"

"You are determined to (unalive) with a lie on your lips?!" Nutcracker yells as she punches Elf so hard his organs were impaled and he (unalived).

"You were an amazing friend, Nutcracker..." Elf smiled as she slowly (unalived) into the snow. Nutcracker suddenly looks guilty as she sees her friend pass into the snow outside.

She suddenly heard pounding on the door, "Nutcracker! I know you're in there! Open the door!"

"It's the cops!" Nutcracker runs into a room of smaller Elves who are building toys, "Burn the evidence and run!" Chaos ensues as the room of counterfeit toys goes up in flames as everyone is screaming, the police soon enter the cabin and start attacking Nutcracker, but she hides behind a table with one of the police officers as a hostage.

 "She's insane! What do you want Nutcrack!?" A police officer yelled at Nutcracker as she took out a candy cane gun and pointed it at her hostage,

"Uh... Another hostage!" Nutcracker, now Nutcrack yelled as she broke a window and screamed at all of the police outside of the cabin, "Listen! I'm pretty dang tired and I have two hostages! Every minute I don't have a helicopter, I'm turning a hostage into a candy cane!"

"What do we do!?" One of the hostages yelled at another elf hostage.

"I have an idea that is so crazy, it just. Might. Work." the elf said as she used her magical magic to use her magic to magically take Nutcrack's gun from the hostages head.

"What-? My gun!" Nutcrack yelled as the elf took her gun with her magical magic.

Santa then barged into the cabin in SWAT gear and said, "Nutcracker! Do you plead guilty!?"

"Not guilty by reason of insanity." Nutcrack replied with a completely blank face and raised her palm

"Get her!" Santa screamed so loud at you could hear it in New York City, as all the cops from outside broke the windows and arrested Nutcrack.

"You're arrested for counterfeiting toys, (Unaliving), hostages, and regularly commiting tax fraud!" Officer Clip-Clop screamed as the police tied Nutcrack to a chair to take her to an insane asylum for the rest of her life.