Choreography and Tours

Start from the beginning

Sanem looked at Marco and he nodded his head yes.

Baris, Sanem actually has an idea for a routine with her and 4 of our other girls, Marco said. I've seen her ideas and I think the event will be a great place to showcase it.

I trust you, Sanem. Choose your dancers and then spend the next few days with the choreography and we will meet back afterwards to see what you have put together, Baris said.

Everyone else, let's work on our routine! he told the group.

Excited for the chance to show Baris something original, Sanem chose Frankie and three of her other dance mates and they got to work. 

Several days later Baris asked to see the routine after rehearsal was over.

Are you and your team ready, Sanem? he asked.

Smiling confidently, she nodded and said, We're ready! Girls let's show the team what we've been working on.

______________________

Sanem! I think it's finally going to happen, Frankie yelled as she ran into Sanem's apartment.

What's going to happen? Why are you yelling? Sanem said when she opened the door.

Look! Can posted about the tour he's been mentioning. He started a charity called Can Yaman for Children and he's touring around Turkey for the next month or so. His fans can buy tickets to the different venues for a chance to meet him and the money all goes to the charity, Frankie said, out of breath.

And guess where the tour starts? she said flashing that big smile.

Where? Sanem said as went back to fixing dinner.

ANKARA. The day after our event. Sanem, we can finally go and meet him! she continued yelling.

Turning around, Sanem gasped, Are you serious? Yes!!! We can tell the team that we're staying another day after the event since it's over the weekend. It won't interfere with our rehearsals that Monday. Buy the tickets before they sell out!

Showing Sanem her phone, Frankie smiled like she had won the lottery. Already done, abla, she said.

Jumping up and down, they both screamed with joy.

_____________________

Getting settled at the hotel in Ankara, Can and the team briefly talked about plans for that evening. All the details were confirmed for the next day for the start of the tour and they all felt that same nervous energy he was feeling. Can was so ready to get the tour started since it was something he had wanted to do for quite awhile. 

I'm going to hit the pool, guys. I need to work off some of this energy and get a workout in. I'm up for whatever tonight. You decide. Just text me the details and I'll see you in a few hours, Can said as he went to change.

An hour later, as he got out of the pool, he saw a text from Tahir. Texting back his agreement, he went back in for a few more laps. The water felt amazing and he always felt great after a good workout. The guys heard about an outdoor music festival nearby that should be fun. They planned to go to dinner afterwards and prepare for the next day.

 They planned to go to dinner afterwards and prepare for the next day