Luffy pulled the cloth down, staring at the orange-haired girl. "Our Jolly Roger. Every pirate crew has to have one, and now we do!"

"We're not a crew, and you are not hanging that on my boat." Nami said, barely giving the Jolly Roger a second glance.

Finn frowned at this, not liking how much Nami denied being a part of the crew. She fully believed when she'd first agreed to join their tiny pirate crew that they were a tight band of best friends with lots of determination, minus the bit of bickering she witnessed between Nami and Zoro back at Buggy's tent.

But now, after having agreed and been here for this short amount of time, she realized she was wrong. Nami never once agreed to being on Luffy's crew the way that Finn had, and she denied it each and every single time Luffy mentioned something about them being a pirate crew.

Not that Finn was all too fond of pirates either. Especially considering her circumstances before she met Luffy and the others, she absolutely hated and despised them with everything in her. But Luffy changed her mind - much too quickly some might say. But knowing someone actually wanted her around without forcing her to do anything, without telling her what to do and chaining her to a poorly made bed - that's what she wanted.

She wasn't sure if she planned on staying for long - which was what she'd said when Luffy asked her to join the crew. Because she wanted to find somewhere she belonged, somewhere she could call home. She didn't know if that meant she'd be around for a long time or a little, but Luffy was okay with her answer either way. He just said she'd be an honorary member, meaning if she wanted to leave at any second, he'd be okay with it.

But then again, he hadn't grown attached to her the way he was to Nami and Zoro. He hadn't known her very long at all, which was probably why it was so easy to say she could stick around until she was ready to leave.

Finn truly didn't know what was going through any of their heads, and so she stayed quiet unless she was talked to so she could basically disappear into the background.

The sound of a noise in the background caught Luffy's attention, and he smiled again as he saw Zoro exiting the back room. "Zoro! Zoro, check it out!"

Zoro stopped in the doorway, staring at the Jolly Roger with a look Finn couldn't determine. He then met Luffy's eyes, the same emotionless expression on it as before. "That's unique."

Luffy's smile faltered slightly, his attention then turning to Finn. "Finn?" He asked, holding it up again.

"I think you did phenomenal." She answered politely, sending him a small smile. "It's very unique, as Zoro said. But it shows... personality."

"She's lying to you." Nami said as she stared at her map, causing Finn to look over.

"If Luffy tried his hardest, then that's what matters." Finn spoke softly as she shrugged, "Plus it's probably the best we'll get for now."

"By the way, Nami, I think the toilet's busted." Zoro said, changing the subject.

"We don't have a toilet," Nami said as she looked at Zoro.

Zoro held onto one of the ropes, looking to the side as he blinked a few times. "Oh."

Luffy glanced to Finn who just shrugged, before looking back at the interaction between the other two.

"Well, then something back there's leaking," Zoro continued after another thought, not looking at the girl.

"What?!" Nami exclaimed, jumping off of her spot on the boat. She ran past the others and into the back, swiftly shutting the door behind her.