"It-It's alright Liz. I don't mind., just...you're-you're killing me!" Liz immediately let me go. Watching as I took in deep breaths and rubbed my bruised neck. "Sorry, Sorry!"

"Don't kill the girl, Lizzy. She's fun to have around." Another pillow hit Nini's face. "Stop that, Alex!"

Harper took a seat near my feet and pulled Max on her lap. Resting her head on the brunette's shoulder as she snuggled into Max's neck before falling asleep. It's scary how fast she can drift off.

Liz wiped her tears away as Max spoke up. "You were out for a while, Al. We needed to stop Nini from calling a healer since she thought you finally died. She was on full panic mode, it was quite funny."

"Aww, I'm so touched, Nini. I always knew that you loved me." Nini blushed, turning away as she crossed her arms over her chest. "I just didn't wanna deal with a dead body, that's all. Digging a grave is far too much work."

"That's because you're weak." Zack smirked, not tearing his eyes off the tv as he played. Nini was quick to punch the back of his head. "No one was talking to you, e-boy!" That made him pause playing and turn his full attention onto Nini.

"What did you call me!"

"An e-boy!

As Nini and Zack fought, Liz placed her hand on my forehead head. "You still have a fever. Here, lay back down." I whined, not wanting to lay  down but Liz forced me to.

She grabbed me an ice pack and placed it on my head, also fixing the blankets while tea was boiling. "Ben bandage you up while you were sleeping. He said that your injuries were serious."

"They're always serious. That's one of the cons of being an omega, you have a weak body. We're not built for fighting."

"You have a point." After making me a cup of tea and handing it to me, Liz sat on the floor. Nini and Zack were still fighting, Max on her phone, still trapped on her girlfriend's lap, and Ben was reading his book.

Like I said, my friends are an odd bunch. Even so, they protective of me and pull me back up on my feet. I wouldn't trade for the world.

-

Name: Zack

Name: Ben

Name: Harper

Name: Harper

Name: Max