“Of course, I’ve seen loads. But I haven’t seen you naked.” He smiled a pervert one.

I continued to put my underwear on—with a pair of eyes watching me. My head is facing the wooden floor, trying to hide the blush.

When I managed to compose myself, I sent him out. “Get out. I’m putting my clothes on.”

“Babe, you just let me watch you put your underwear on, and now you’re sending me out when you’re about to put your bra on?”

I made a face at him. “Blah blah, just get out.”

“Your wish is my command, milady.” Adrian grinned as his head disappeared on the door.

“Where’s mom?” I asked Adrian as I entered the kitchen and saw him preparing the table.

“I don’t know. Maybe she’s on her work. She isn’t here when I went out of bed.” Adrian explained.

“Okay, what’s for breakfast then?” I ask.

“Bacon and eggs; a cliché breakfast but mixed with a unique love for Claire.” He playfully said as he put the dish on the table and sat on the chair. I snorted, trying hard to control my laughter.

“Did you just fart?” His eyebrows knotted at my question.

“Nope, why are you asking?”

“It stinks!” And there, I burst out laughing. Well, sort of snorting.

“You snort when you laugh.” He noticed, looking intently at me. I stopped laughing (snorting) because of his seriousness.

“I know, and it’s a weird part of me. You find it disgusting, don’t you?”

“Not at all, baby. Actually I find it amusing. Well, at least I have a valid reason to call you a piglet without comparing your weight on my balls.” He wiggled his eyebrows (again).

“Oh fuck.” I groaned. Then something struck on my mind. It amazes me how Adrian changes his mood or personality. I am seeing a different him everyday. Like now, he’s being playful when he was just so dark and serious earlier. “Can I ask you a question?”

“You’re already asking.” I mentally rolled my eyes. See what I mean?

“That line was so one hundred years ago.” I joked.

“What, how old are you?” He asks.

“Never mind. Why does your mood changes every time?”

“It depends.” He said while shoving some bacon on his mouth and chewing it.

“Yuck, try to use a spoon. Anyways, depends on what?”

“It depends on the situation.” He simply said, still using his hand to put bacon on his mouth.

My forehead coiled in confusion. What the freaking hell is he talking about? “What situation?”

“You.”

“Me? What about me?”

“You really don’t have any idea about these things,” he whispered. “Fucking little seductress.” Adrian groaned.

“Oh yes, I really have no idea what your talking about.” I muttered angrily at him. He is so mysterious and it sucks because I used to know everything about him when we were young. And now it feels like were miles apart even though were just under the same roof.

“It is so simple, Claire.” Adrian said, obviously in his state of ‘mood changing’. “You control me.” He stared at me as he stood out of his chair and slowly walk towards me.

“You are my other half, Claire. Put it in your mind.” He added. My heart is thumping. I wanted to step backwards, but I can’t. I don’t want to believe him, but I guess I already did.

He continued to walk near me, as he added the sentences that made my heart stop. “When you’re seductive, I’m being seduced. When you’re being funny, I’m laughing When you’re jolly, I am happy. When you’re sad, I am more than willing to kill the ones who made your beautiful face frown.”

Here I am standing close to him, saying nothing. He grabbed my left hand and put it on the top of his left chest; he then put my other hand on my own chest.

“Feel it, Clarissa.” I closed my eyes and do what he said. My face instantly whitens as my hands felt something. Our hearts were beating at the same pace, same time. I need to calm down, I say to myself. Adrian is just insane. There is no such this as other half. Maybe all of our hearts beats at the same time.

In just a snap, my hand was detached from his chest; and my eyes were wide open. “I need to go. Bye, Adrian!” Then I ran out of the house as fast as I could.

I was walking on the hallway my university when someone pulled me inside a dark, creepy room and covered my mouth to prevent me from screaming.

When my eyes finally adjusted from the darkness of the room, gray orbs immediately made a contact with hazel ones.

“Let me tell you something,” Kale whispered to me. “I am not a vagabond.”

He unclamped his hand on my mouth and crashed his lips on mine. Maybe my mind was really fuzzy, because I responded to his venomous kiss. His fingers played with the strands of my hair, while his arm snaked protectively around my waist.

Kale’s kiss is definitely way different from Adrian’s.  Kale’s lips taste like a candy mixed with poison; sweet but dangerous, while Adrian’s tastes like fire and water; hot, but the coldness of water feels like an embrace. Like swimming on a hot weather and you don’t want to get out of the water.

I don’t know what’s wrong with me, but his kiss felt wrong. I know I should’ve felt that when Adrian kissed me yesterday, because I’m his cousin. But why does it feel so right whenever it is Adrian? I am really insane.

My left hand accidentally went on his broad chest that made our make out session stop. I broke our kiss, and put my other hand on my chest.

The feeling was unbearable, like something big and hard dropped on my head. It feels like my heart frozen, but the truth is, its beat fastens.

“What’s wrong?” He asked, but I remained quiet, blood drained on my face.

His heart beats faster than mine; different pace, different time.