Chapter 1. Adoption day

Flashback
You stood in the kitchen and did the dishes and the water became really hot so you got burnt and dropped the plate and it broke. Your mother heard that and walked to you and looked in the sink and saw the broken plate.
Come here you little piece of trash!" Your mom yelled. she hit you. You started to cry and she hit you more.
"Stop crying, you useless little bitch!" She said and slapped you with a belt.
She even kicked you and then your father came to you with a bag of trash and poured it over you.
"Get out! We don't want to see you anymore. You're useless. No one wants you!" Your father yelled. You walked to the front door and looked at them. Your father walked to you and kicked you on your bum and then slammed the door shut.

End of flashback

You woke up and your tears streamed down your face. You looked around and saw that you were in your room at the orphanage. You sighed in relief and dried your tears.

Ms. Sunny walked in to your room and she smiled softly.

"Good morning Y/n. Had an other nightmare?" She asked and you nodded.

"Go get ready then you can help me set the table." She said and you nodded. You walked to the bathroom and washed your face. Then you got dressed in black leggings and a white sweatshirt.

You walked downstairs and helped Ms. Sunny to set the table. Then you and the other kids sat at the table and ate breakfast.

After breakfast you walked to the living room and you watched a movie on the ipad. In the middle of the movie a couple walked inside. It was a man and a woman and I tried to hide from them. I don't want to be adopted by a woman and a man, they look scary.

Ms. Sunny talked to them and they were looking for a kid around 10-14 years old. You continued to look at the movie. Then you saw that a teenage boy were adopted and walked out with them. You sighed in relief and you finished your movie. Then you watched an other movie.

It was now lunch time and you usually skipped lunch but Ms. Sunny walked to you.

"Hi sweetie. Do you want some lunch? I made pancakes." She said and your face lit up.

"Okay Ms. Sunny. I can have some." You said and walked to the table and ate three pancakes.

When you were done you placed your plate and fork in the sink and walked to your room and played a little with a few dolls.

Now it was afternoon and a man walked in and walked to Ms. Sunny.

"Hello, are you running this orphanage?" He asked.

"Yes sir, I do. Welcome to moonlight orphanage. Do you have any wishes for a child to adopt?" She asked friendly.

"Yeah, I am looking for a little girl around 4 or 5 years old." He said.

"Okay. We do have one in that age. Her name is Y/n. She is 5 years old. Before you talk to her you need to know a little about her. She's been abused by her parents and they kicked her out when she was 4 years old. She's really shy and I think she's a little scared of new people but just be friendly and show her that you won't harm her. She's upstairs, the first door to the left." She said and the man nodded and walked upstairs.

Jungkooks POV
I walked upstairs and knocked on the door  the owner told me. I heard a little 'come in'. I walked inside and saw a girl sitting on the floor with long H/C hair and I smiled softly and I walked to her and sat down on the floor.

"Hello little one. My name is Jeon Jungkook, what's yours?" I asked and she backed a little from me.

"Uhm...Y/n.." She said shyly and I smiled.