-ˋˏ ༻ 007 ༺ ˎˊ-

"i'm sorry"

"i'm sorry"

Y/n sat in her car, debating whether she should walk into the restaurant or not. Abby called her a couple of minutes after she stormed out of Mikes house, asking her if she was coming to Freddy's.

she gripped the wheel tighter until her knuckles turned white as she thought about what Mikes said to her.

he knew how sensitive she was about her dad and how everyone thought he was a crazy lunatic.

Y/n was snapped out of her thoughts when she saw a police car pull up next to hers. she turned her head and saw Vanessa turning off the cars ignition.

the h/c woman stepped out of her car and watched as Vanessa did the same. "Nessa?" she questioned.

Vanessa jumped a little and turned her head to Y/n. "N/n." she said relieved. "what are you doing here?" she asked.

"i... don't know." Y/n shrugged and smiled at the police woman. the two shared a moment of silence before Vanessa broke it.

"you wanna talk inside?" she asked and dangled the keys in her hands.

Y/n nodded her head and started walking to the entrance with Vanessa. the woman opened the gate and let Y/n walk in before her.

the h/c woman wrapped her arms around her body and walked towards the stage. "why didn't you call?" she suddenly asked.

Vanessa looked at Y/n confused. "what?"