SEXY BACK VS VEINY HANDS |9|

Start from the beginning

He turned his attention to punching game. He quickly punched the punching bag and waited in anticipation for the score. The score finally landed on 980. And my eyes could almost pop out of socket. Wait wtf?

He laughed seeing my reaction and I pout " Just flick me already. " I closed my eyes to feel the flick and I was quite scared as they always pain so much. But I felt him ruffling my hair. With confusion I opened my eyes. "W-what? " I asked but he just smiled at me and walked to play another game.

We both were walking back to our apartment. "What is joy to you? " He suddenly asks while walking and looking up to the sky, with grin I replied " To find a man who asks me my joy in life. " His steps halted and quickly snapped his head to my side. I smiled and ran to my apartment leaving him all dumbfounded I know but right now my racing heart needs to be calm down.

*:..。o○Next Day○o。..:*

I had no idea but today we had a basketball match in the campus. I don't even know who are going to pl---"YN!! " Interrupting my thoughts jennie yelled and i looked at her with annoyance.
"Sexy back VS Veiny hands " I frowned at her words but she simply grabbed my face turning it to the front and my eyes widened seeing them standing at opposite with their teammates.

I never knew they both play basketball?

"Who are you supporting girl? " She asks me while applying her lip balm and I looked at her with done expression, "Do you even need to ask? "

"Of course " Putting her lip balm back into her purse she says and I just sighed, "Isn't it obvious that I'll cheer for tae. " Shrugging her shoulders off she started doing her favorite work that is taking selfies and I rolled my eyes.

I saw oppa and his best friend hoseok oppa is in that cold jerk's team whereas jimin is with tae. Taehyung got along with jimin very fastly which is why I need to tolerate jimin sometimes because I don't wanna upset tae.

I heard whistle and there they go snatching ball and swirling around to reach the basket. I hate to admit but jungkook looks hot while playing. I could literally see his biceps because of the jersey. I looked around and saw all the girls drooling over them. Well taehyung is not any less and my brother he is the heartthrob with heartthrob bestie hoseok.

I widely smiled when I saw taehyung going to the basket while dribbling the ball. " GO TAE GO TAE!! " I cheered loudly for him and there was this mere eye contact of me with cold jerk which ran shiver down mu spine. What was that? Why would he give me that weird look? Anyways as if I care.

"Tae"
"Tae"
"Woahhhhh basket you are the best tae "

I kept on cheering but stopped when jennie came to my ear and whispered "Don't you think you're making someone jealous?" Why does she always have to talk like that? I don't even know who is she talking about? I raised my brow, "Look how sexy back is fuming, he is winning the match but glaring at veiny hands and you. " I did felt him glaring at me but this isn't because jealous right?

"Girl you're just assuming things. " "Tsk" I know she is stubborn. " I'm telling you he likes you, maybe even he doesn't realize it but he does like you. " I literally wanna hoe does the brain cell of this girl works? She literally is obsessed with the topic of jungkook being interested in me whereas he don't give a shit about me.

The match was over and yeah cold jerk won. I ran down stairs the bleachers and with a smile gave water bottle to taehyung. "Thankyou " He says while opening the cao of bottle , I flinched when I saw jungkook kicking the Dustbin and with one last glance at me, he walked out of the court. "What's wrong with this guy? He was even glaring at me during the match."
I heard taehyung but this should not be what jennie said, it'll make this complicated. But I guess not if he was interested in me then he would've not helped me to get close to taehyung.