CHAPTER - 5 Fu & Knot

Start from the beginning

Friend? Who? - Day asked again.

Gear. - Fu decided to say, because he doesn't want his friend to find out later.

What did you say?! Was it with Gear?!! So how could you let him go?!!! - shouted Day loudly, until Knot was scared. He immediately grabbed Fu's arm.

Calm down first. Night can take care of himself. You don't need to worry about that.

Fu said back and Day immediately returned to his car.

- Ai'Day, where are you going?!! - Fu followed his friend to the front of the house. But Day quickly left.

- Phi.. Phi Fu... Phi Day, are you going to be mad at me for coming here? Knot asked.

- No, no... Day is worried about Night, don't be afraid. He won't do anything to you.

Some time passed with Knot always by Fu's side, because he was afraid that Day would attack again.

After a while, Day returned. A tall figure walked in with a grumpy look on his face. He didn't even say anything to Fu. He went over to open the closet, took out his cigarettes and stood at the door in an irritated manner.

Leave it like that for now. It will get better soon. - said Fu to Knot.

- What if Night comes back? P'Day, what are you going to do with Night, P'Fu? - Knot asked, worried about his friend.

No, Day Man loves Night to death, he won't do anything to Night. Don't worry about that. Fu said to comfort the boy next to him.

Then they sat down and waited for Night to return. Soon the car stopped.

- Knot, wait at the house first. - said Fu before leaving.

Knot can only sit and wait, before he hears the roar of Day's curse, including the sound of Night's crying. Knot couldn't sit and wait in the house, the figure hurriedly left to the front of the house. When he arrived, he discovered that Four and Gus had also come.

The incident stopped in front of

shouted Day. This made Knot tremble, as he had never seen anything like this before. Last night's story of Neil fighting Night didn't make him shake with fear as much as Day's rumble.

Fu also yelled at Day and clarified the situation for him. When Gear returned, Fu turned around and saw Knot frozen. The tall figure hurriedly approached and hugged a thin shoulder. He knew Knot was shaking.

Knot... Knot? - Fu quickly called the young man.

Yes? - Knot replied, his voice

I was shaking.

Is nothing. - said Fu, before taking Knot into the house after Day also pulled Night. - Knot, go up to Night's room first. - Fu said to the slender figure.

- But... - Knot was worried about his little friend.

Trust me, go up to the room. said Fu in a soft voice.

Knot looked anxiously at Night, before going upstairs to Night's room. Knot couldn't stay still listening to Day's agitation. An ethereal figure paced back and forth worried about his friend. Until Night opened the door with tears streaming down her face.

Knot immediately hugged his friend to comfort him, only to realize that Night had been slapped in the face. Knot had to comfort Night to stop crying, until Night fell asleep.

Knot saw to it that his friend slept well. Then Knot's cell phone rang. The transparent figure answered the call and talked to Gus about Night, before hanging up.