𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐙𝐀𝐙𝐀.!!

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝟕:𝟐𝟖 𝐀𝐌📍: 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

𝐉𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐀 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓
𝟕:𝟐𝟖 𝐀𝐌
📍: 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

Jayda had just finished her morning routine, so now she was currently putting on her fit for the day. 

She put on a white tee, a grey hoodie, a blue sweater, plain grey sweats, black socks, and midnight navy Jordan 4s. She paired it up with a white headband and a few pieces of jewelry before she walked out the room.

"You ready Jayda?" The girls' mom asked from downstairs.

Jayda nodded as her foot hit the last step.

Today Miss. Bennet was gonna be taking Jayda to cheer tryouts. They decided to leave early since cheer was starting at eight and it would finish at nine, but Miss. Bennet had to run a few errands beforehand which made them leave very early. 

The mother and daughter duo walked out the house and locked the door. They quickly got in the car and buckled up. Jayda connected her phone to the radio as her mom drove off. Damage by H.E.R. started playing, making the duo sing along.

***

Jayda was now sitting on the school bleachers, waiting on the coaches to come back. She was typing on her phone before it got snatched.

"You not supposed to be on yo phone during tryouts, Jayda" Miss. Bennet scolded as she put the phone in her pocket. She walked away from her daughter as the coaches came back.

As they called all the girls down one by one, Jayda zoned out until she was called. She stood up from the bleachers and walked down the steps, making her way to the white, foldable table.

"You're Jayda Bennet right?" One of the coaches asked.

Jayda nodded. "That's me." She said as she rubbed her hands on her thigh, trying to ease her nerves.

"Congratulations! You made the team."

Jayda smiled big and thanked the coaches. She so badly wanted to give the girls a hug but she just walked away and sat by her mom.

"Ion know why you sat down. We finna go." Miss. Bennet said as she stood up. Jayda followed her actions and dusted herself off. The two Bennets' walked out of the clinic and got in the car.

"Can we go get some food?" Jayda asked.

Miss. Bennet grinned. "You just read my mind." She mumbled as she pulled out the parking lot.

Jayda smiled. "Great minds think alike."

•••

"THEY SAY BK TALK TO DA DEAD!" JAYDA yelled as she walked into TD's room with a McDonalds bag in her hand.