"Shut up," saying she hit my shoulder. "I can do it myself," she took the toothbrush from my hand and started her business. "It was worth a try," I teased her but she glared in response.

She did her business and then I held her and brought her near the toilet. "You can do your business and let me know once you finish" saying that I left her inside the washroom.

After a few minutes, she opened the door of the washroom. Hearing the door open I went straight to her.

"I told you something," saying I held her in bridal style and made her sit on the bed. "I can walk now you know," she said and I went towards the table. I picked up the breakfast and brought it near the bed.

"I know but sometimes you can rely on someone for help," I told her and kept the breakfast on the bed.

"Yes but why get used to it when you know it will not be always," she said with a sad face. "Pihu you know I am always here for you if you need someone," I assured her. She just nodded her head in a yes and I could see sadness in her face.

"Ok mam eat your breakfast fast then you need to eat medicine also," I told her to lighten her mood.

"No I don't want to eat it," She scrunched her nose and made a funny face. I laughed at her expression and asked "Then who told you to swim at night?"

"How was it my fault Mr?" she questioned me with a raised eyebrow.

"You only went there to swim not me," I replied to her and gave her sandwich to eat. "Yes I thought what a boring party is going lets go and swim. Like really Adi?" she mocked me.

I suppressed my laughter seeing her expression. I just shrugged at her question. When she did not got any response from me she continued "From next time make sure to make your party entertaining so people don't go and swim." I finally laughed at her last word and said "Ok Mam. Your request is my command."

"Shut up you idiot I was being pushed but who could it be?" she thought for a second. "May be I am thinking too much. Maybe I slipped on my own," she continued her blabering. "Lets focus on your breakfast first," I tried to divert her mind from this. I made a mental note to look into this matter and check what really happened. I don't want to stress her so I did not pressure her to remember what really happened.

We both finished our breakfast and she asked "Which medicine I have to eat?" "Are you serious?" I asked her because I know she hates eating medicine.

She just nodded her head in a yes and made a sad face. Seeing her face I told "I was kidding. You don't need to take any medicine."

She widened her eyes in surprise and started hitting my hand. "Ouch woman will you stop. I was just teasing you," I told her and tried to act as if it was hurting.

"Never I mean never do that again," she said and hit one more time in my arm. "Fine woman. Just chill," I put my hand in surrender.

I got from the bed and asked "What you want to do now?" "Are we not going home and where are we?" she asked finally realizing her surrounding.

"We are in my penthouse which I brought for myself. Secondly its up to you if you want to go we can go. If you want we can stay here for sometime," I replied to all her questions.

"Can we stay here for sometime?" she asked to which I just nodded my head in a yes.

She smiled and said "Thank you Adi for everything." "No issues Pihu," I replied to her.

"Now what you want to do?" I asked her and checked my phone to see any messages from office.

"Does this place has a garden?" she asked looking at the weather outside.

"Yes it is not too big like back in the house but it has a small one," I explained her. Back in our house she used to spend her time there laying in grass.

"Fine. Let me make a coffee and spend time there. Done?" she asked for my permission.

"Ok you go. I will just make few calls," I informed her.

"I will take a bath and then go for coffee. I will call you once coffee is ready," she told me. "But I don't have any clothes here," she said to me.

"You can wear my shirt and shorts for now till then. I will ask someone to bring some clothes for you," I explained her.

"Fine you go now and I will call you once I am done," saying that she went inside the washroom.

Author's Note

Hello lovely readers🙋‍♀️

I know you guys might be angry with me😶

But I hope this chapter suppress some of your anger😍

Sorry for not uploading for so long🙏