I try to pull him away but his grip on my nape tightens as he pins me against the bed window, towering over me pulling away, finally. I stare at his chiselled face and ruffled hair as he stares right into my eyes, making me shiver.

" Now, I'm going to fuck you with my fingers and then with my cock until you faint and you are going to be my filthy and obedient little slut aren't you?" he growls as he tears off my thong with a savage force as he rubs my clit.

" You'll be my slut, right? Won't you?" he asked again.

" I - Adrik," I moan as he thrusts his two large fingers in my pussy making me moan loudly.

I pull on his hair as the pain settles in. He thrusts his fingers again pulling on my hair, forcing me to look at him.

" I asked you something," he said, thrusting in ruthlessly as tears blur my vision and I whimper.

" Yes," I speak through gritted teeth, rightly knowing his question about whether I'll be his slut or not. No, that's what my answer should be but is anything going the way it should have been? No.

" That's right," he whispered, biting down on my nipple and thrusting his fingers with a brutal force as I scream.

It hurts.

" Adrik slow down," I say, hoping he'll listen to what I say but instead he sucks my nipple sending a sensitive feeling right down my spine and curling his fingers as tears start spilling out of my eyes, as I sink my nail onto his back.

" Stop, stop, stop, please it hurts," I say as an orgasm ripples through my body and his fingers leave my pussy making me feel empty.

" I love your voice," Adrik whispered as I rested my head on his broad shoulders.

" Are you tired?" he asked me.

" Hm, hmm," I mumbled, as a wave of exhaustion washes over me.

" Don't fall asleep now, I got plans," he said, pushing his rock like a hard cock onto my stomach, making my eyes widen.

He's so fucking hard.

" Adrik, I-," I try to find words but I don't know what to say.

" Lie on the bed," Adrik commanded, as swiftly removed his boxers and my eyes widened seeing his large shaft.

What the actual fuck? How the fuck am I going to take that?

" Like what you see?" Adrik asked with a grin as I looked away from his hard cock.

" On the bed, Grace," Adrik said as I followed his command.

Adrik towered over me as he rubbed the tip of his cock against my folds and I moaned his name.

" Say it again," he said as he stared right into my eyes, making me shiver. His metallic grey eyes displayed a silent war going on in them making me curious with the need to know what he is thinking. One of his hands moved to my hair as he brought me closer and kissed me. But this kiss was different. There was something different about it. His lips moved softly against mine as he pushed his shaft into my folds and I screamed.

It hurts.

" Adrik, stop," I choked out and my vision blurred and my nails dig hard enough to draw out blood from his shoulders.

" You're a virgin?" Adrik asked me, his eyes widened with shock.

" Fuck, wrap your legs around my waist," he said in a soft voice as I followed him.

We stare at each other for a moment and I lose myself in his grey eyes, the grey storm which is occurring in my green forest, green eyes. He closes his eyes for a brief moment as he leans down and rests his forehead on top of mine, and curses under his breath.

I'm falling for him.

" Should I move?" he asked me gently as I nodded.

He started moving slowly as I held onto my dear life and wrapped my hands around him. God, he's so good.

What I feel right now is not pain and it's absolute and complete pleasure.

His pace started to speed up as the room filled with my moans and whimpers until he started hitting my soft spot and I screamed. I screamed all the air out of my lungs.

" Adrik, slow down," I begged as tears flowed down my cheeks.

" You can take it, I can't control myself anymore," he growled as his hands wrapped around my neck and he started thrusting in ruthlessly as I moaned and cried out his name.

" Stop please," I whimpered as black cornered my vision and I squeezed my eyes tight shut.

I can't take it. What if he kills me after this?

" Look at us Grace, look at us. How perfectly we fit each other. You complete me Grace. I didn't even realise that I was incomplete until I met you. You complete me, baby without you I'm incomplete," he whispered in a low voice as my stomach tightened and I came all over his cock and black consumed me. 

DID I UPLOAD SMUT? OMG!!!!!! YES I DID. PLEASE DO TELL ME DID YOU GUYS LIKED IT. ENGAGE GUYS, ENGAGE.