Tyron hits Dylan in the face and pushes Rashell to the floor. As this is going on, everyone is watching in shock.
He squats before her on the floor and whispers to her,

" Why did you do it? Whyyy???"

He pushes Rashell's head. Her head hits the floor and she gets a cut on her forehead. Kane and Jason run to the scene and asks Tyron to stop but he walks away in anger.

Sun-Rita and Dylan help Rashell to the nurse to dress her cut.   Tyron fails to report to class but Beverlyn stays in class.

At the cafeteria, Tyron pours Rashell's food on her, drags her out of the chair and hits her back hard on the wall three times. Just when he was about to slap her, the look in her eyes stopped him from doing so.

Sun-Rita tries to pull Tyron away from Rashell but Tyron tries to hurt her and Darwin rushes to take her from Tyron.

Tyron hits the wall and shouts. Still with the look in Rashell's eyes, he walks out of the cafeteria. Embarrassed and treated harshly within three hours, she runs out of the cafeteria to the ladies room.

Everyone begins murmur. She cleans up and with the halter top and leggings she took from her locker, she changes into it and washes her face over and over to stop the tears in her eyes from falling down her cheeks.

She walks out confidently but Tyron is too angry that Rashell's confidence makes him feel like a loser. He drags Rashell out of a middle of a conversation with a group of girls to the basketball court.

" Let go of me!!"
" Shut up!!!"

At the court, he turns off the lights, forces Rashell to lay down on the floor with his hand forcefully around her neck. He looses his grip on her and asks her to take off her clothes.

" Take off my clothes, haha do you really think I'm gonna do that?"

Tyron covers her mouth with a handkerchief he had in his pocket, forcefully takes off her halter top exposing her breasts in her bra.

Tyron gets rid of her bra and Rashell quickly covers her breasts with her hands.

She tries to crawl or move away from him but his grip had tighten on her too much making it difficult for her to escape.

Tyron takes off her hands and begins to molest her and spanks her ass. Rashell's eyes is filled with tears as she tries to sway her body on the bare floor in the basketball court.  Not able to hold on to the tears, she lets it out and Tyron takes off the handkerchief.

" Are you sorry now? And did you ever think  I wouldn't find out?"

Instead of apologising, she spits on his face. Tyron gets more angry and slaps her.
" You're still not sorry?!!!"
" SobbingI'll never be sorry"

" Well, I'm gonna make you pay and feel sorry."

He begins to pull down her leggings. He plans to rape her. As he angrily takes off her leggings, Rashell begins to beg Tyron in tears.

" I'm sorry, so sorrryy, please don't do it to me please."

Satisfied, he leaves her half naked and stands before her.

" Good girl. I like your ass though, it's very soft. The next time you do any stupid thing and I find out, I won't think twice but put your nudes out there just as you did."

He says and walks out of the court. Rashell cries the more as she pulls up her leggings and dresses properly.

Break is over and everyone is in class already, Tyron joins them in class ten minutes later with Rashell still at the court in tears. Class continues for fifteen minutes yet still Rashell is absent. Sun-Rita asks the teacher permission to ask Tyron a question.

" Tyron where is Rashell?"
" Do I look like her nanny?"

He says with a frown and the class roars with laughter.

" Stop making fun and answer me! Where is Rashell!"

" Hey, calm down."  Dylan whispers to his cousin.
Sun-Rita keeps attacking Tyron and gets interrupted by the teacher.

" Enough already both of you else detention. Tyron do you have any idea where Rashell is?"
" No."

" Liar!!"
" Miss Woode, if I hear another word from you, I'll walk  you out of my class."

" I'm sorry Sir."

Class continues and another fifteen minutes later, Rashell walks in trying to look good but she looks pale rather which makes Tyron smile and watches her from afar.

She picks her books and bag, informs the teacher she's not well and walks out of the class. Uncle Juan picks her up and goes home without saying goodbye to her best friends.