Him.

Alone in my room, shrouded by darkness with just a candle to light my sight, I sit at my desk; studying for my math exam for who even knows how long. My back ached as I have been leaning forward onto my desk for hours. My legs have fallen asleep, and I've been too focused to even care about moving them to wake them up. Finally fed up; I tossed my head back onto the head rest of my chair, and pulled at the band in my hair which kept my long black curls together. Finally released, they fell neatly to my shoulders and I shook my head feeling the sudden relief.

I had a headache. How long would I have to wait for the miracle of my school getting blown up to smithereens. I'd dance on the grave of the site from where my hellish school had once been. I chuckled to myself at the silly thought of me doing the most horrendous looking dance. Suddenly the curtain to my window started to sway out of control. I loved to open my window at times to feel the cold breeze...this breeze is a bit too much though. I stood to go close the window, but as I got to the window, I realized that I was able to see into the window of the apartment building that lived right next to mine.
The window I was able to look through was of a boy who with black hair and glasses, leaning against his window, smoking. I stared for quite a while because...don't think I'm weird, but from this distance he was clearly quite attractive.
I watched the boy put out the cigarette on the stool of his window, and chucked it to the ground outside below. He rubbed his hand through his hair, then turned his head to see me, looking like a creeper that's watching him. Goodness, why didn't I duck?! I was completely frozen and could do nothing else but smile and wave. Though weirded out, he waved back as well.

I rapidly slammed the window shut, then ran to my bed, and flopped onto it; hoping to maybe smother myself so I'll never have to be reminded of that awkward interaction that I had with another human.

Im such an embarrassment.