surprise

Waking up from my sleep, i checked my phone. 3rd September, First's birthday.
A smile crept on my face reading his message

'birthday partyyyyyy at 4, you know the place.😉'

I woke up from my bed to freshen up.i had already planned my gift for him.

Few weeks back....

"First what are you doing?" I asked when i saw him busy doing something on my phone, while drinking his coffee.
"Making my boring boyfriend kinda intresting" i gave him a suspicious look while peeking into the phone. he quickly hid it "wait for few minutes, I'll show you" i signed at his statement, continuing drinking my coffee.

"Done!" He said keep the phone on the table, sliding it towards me. I looked at him and then picked up the phone.
"Instagram, Twitter, First what's this?"
"Now you have social media accounts" he said, smiling. "I know that but I don't need them" "ohh come on, you do. its my birthday in few weeks and I'm excited because I've been thinking of arranging a big party like I do every year."

"It's your birthday?" I asked surprise "yes my dear boyfriend, if you had social media, you would have known it"
He Said rolling his eyes before continuing "and I want to mention you on my posts, I'm tired of posting our pics without any tag. people in the comments are crazy asking your account"

"so now you'll give my account to people?" I asked jokingly. "Ofc not, your account is gonna be private with only me in it, do u understand?" I held my hands in the air, surrendering myself.

"What about my gift?, what are u buying me?" he asked sipping his coffee.
"What do u want?" I asked, doing the same. "U can't ask me, u have to buy it yourself" he said sulking.

I knew what i wanted to give him, i was waiting for a right time and I think this was it.

Present time..
"Khaothung where are you?" I heard First scream on the phone. "I'm on my way, baby" I often used the word to calm his anger or whenever he is sulking.
"Don't baby me. khao, I'm waiting, if you're not here in 5 min then you can't even imagine the consequences." He hunged up the call.
Can u imagine a gangster was hearing this from a boy who was scared of rats?

"I'm here, I'm here" i said as i heard First complaining to his dad, about my absence
"Where the hell were u gone?" He asked holding his waist. "I-i" "come on First he is here now stop sulking" his dad saved me. "Pa stop siding this guy, your my dad." He said to his dad, causing us to laugh at eachother.

No ones pov:

"Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday happy birthday, happy birthday to you." As soon as the birthday song was over
First picked up a slice of a cake, everyone thought he will do the same thing he did all this years, feed the cake to his dad first.

According to some culture, the first person who gets the cake is the one the birthday boy/girl loves the most.

But First sliced the piece in half,
"khao, come here" he called khaothung who was standing a little further, watching the love of his Life have a great time.

As soon as he was called, he came forward. as khao was unaware of this tradition that First was following.
"Stand infront" he ordered khao which he followed without any questions.

"Pa, stand besides him" his dad clearly knew what he was doing.
First feed the cake to both of them at the same time "I love you both" khao was now hit what First did, he looked at First's dad to see if he was ok with this.

"Don't look at me, I'm happy. finally he has someone after me" he whispered to me, smiling ear to ear "i won't give u a chance to complain" I said giving the smile back.

Everyone was enjoying the party, First was introducing his colleagues and friends to khaothung until suddenly the lights went off "khao" First flinched trying to find khao in the darkness

"Khao... khaothung?"
"First" a voice made everyone turn here and there "I love u baby, happy birthday to u. I don't really know how to express myself, you know that right? But here, I'm trying to make you understand my feelings. I really want to thank you, baby. You made my life worth living. You made me understand what love was. You taunt, love, scold and care for me just like how my parents would have if they were here. I don't want to ever get seperated from you, I can't event breath thinking about it. I don't even remember how my life was when you were not in it, All i see is darkness. You gave me light. And i wanna live in this light forever with you that's why I'm here to ask you....."

The statement was said half
"Khao..what you wanna ask?" First asks trying to make him complete the statement, No response. "Khaothung.."

Khaothung pov:
Standing behind First, I took a deep breath before texting tay to turn on the lights. The lights got on, First was still staring at the stage

'Will you marry me, First kanaphan puitrakul"

The words were written on the stage. All eyes were on me except for First's. I was behind First, I had no idea about his reaction. I tapped his shoulders causing him to turn.

His eyes were filled with tears
I had a ring in my hand, I sat on my knees "that's how they do it in your series right?" I asked him, he nodded his head, exited.

"I know it's too early, not even a year of dating and here I'm, on my knees. You really did made me crazy about you." I finally took a deep breath before asking
"Are u willing to spend the rest of our life together?"

His smile dropped, he took a hold of my hand signing me to stand up "khao, I can't marry you. I'm gonna die soon baby. U can't waste you like on me" he said cupping my face, I held his hand which was on my face.

"You won't i promised u, u remember?" I watched his eyes fell down, taking a deep breath he looked back at me
"Khao, you can't save me. The symptoms have started..."

Tbc.

Author's note.
Hehehehe
If any mistakes sorry
Thanks for reading 🤍
Vote and comment it makes my day
And follow if u want khaofirst/firstkhao stuff 😋

HeheheheIf any mistakes sorryThanks for reading 🤍Vote and comment it makes my day And follow if u want khaofirst/firstkhao stuff 😋

One of my favourite scene👁️👄👁️🤌🏼