1. (IIII | LAST!!)

To clear things up, no, this book isn't finished yet, last means end of chapter one and will be moving onto chapter 2! #evolution

So enjoy this after I abandoned you all for like.. 1 or 2 years‼️

-

After M/n wiped his tears, he gave the $10 back to Yasu.

"Huh? What?"
Yasu said confusedly as he looks at
M/n  also confusedly.

"Here, take it back, I still can't believe you actually gave me $10 dollars as an apology."
M/n says, his sentence being cut by laughs in between.

"No thanks, you'll need it, I'm pretty sure you're broke as h***."
Yasu said with a smirk.

"$100, right now, as an apology."
M/n says with now a stern and unamused voice.

"Here."
Yasu says as he hands the crispy $100 on M/n's hand.

"Thank you!"
M/n says as he takes it and stuffs it.

With that, they continue down the path. Now, they stumble upon a village where no many mortals were present, as if like humanity went extinct at this time but gladly not, a villager stood and leaned on a house, empty and had no things in it.

M/n had doubts, so did Yasu.

"Hey, should we approach him Yasu?"
M/n says as he looks over at Yasu who also has suspicions and doubts. He didn't notice M/n so he took it to another level, he bumps Yasu by the biceps.

"Ow— what?!"
Yasu says at a silent yet quite angry voice.

"Sorry! Should we approach him..?"
M/n says as he lowers his voice in a lower volume but not as silent as a whisper.

Yasu looks over at M/n with a unamused look.

"I'm doubting like you are, so don't question me too."
Yasu says as he looks away.

M/n just shrugged and approached the villager.

"Hello kind sir! Where is the exit?"
M/n says as he approaches.

"Exit? Huh? Are you okay?"
The male villager asks in confusion.

"Oh, my fault, I mean.. where is.. mostly the way to progress into this place? Like tourist stuffs you know!"
M/n says in a cheerful like voice.

Yasu facepalms and with that, approached and took over.

"Greetings kind sir. I apologize for this boy's behavior in my behalf, but would you kindly tell us more about this place and where to progress further? We're just lost people trying to find some sort of way out."
Yasu says in a respectful and kind voice.

The villager finally understood and replied:

"Ah! Sure."
.
.
.

"This is the Arari Village. Once a prosperous and peaceful village turned into a dead silent abandoned place. No one knows why but everyone knows disaster struck upon this place. I had a brother who went on a adventure, he promised that he'd return but he never did. Soon, one by one, people perished without trace, inhibitants never to be seen on sight. I still wonder where my brother could possibly be.. but now that you've known the village's history and background, the only way to proceed is that way, 2 caves, no one knows what's inside but all we know is that there's a bunch of stone statues named 'Shizu', before you proceed, you may aswell take a key upstairs of my home, you may need it later on."

That's where the conversation ends.

With that, both Yasu and M/n thanks them and went upstairs and got the key. Before they left though.. Yasu asks.