II

II

a/n: All chapter will be on Mina's POV unless stated.

------------

Four days before Christmas and here I am sitting alone in my room wondering if I should go back home or just stay here in my condo. Sana unnie invited me to spend Christmas with her and Tzuyu again but this time I declined.

She has been very caring towards me for as long as I remember and declining her offer to spend Christmas together, it was a tough decision but I also wanted her to spend the day with Tzuyu alone.

This year, I was planning to go to go to Jeju and see Chaeyoung's gallery for the holidays but I saw from the news that it won't be open during Christmas day, what a shame.

Oh! I remember, I do have a small ballet performance at the Hirai's Mansion. My manager, Jisoo, told me their daughter is a big fan of me and she wanted to have me perform for a gathering in their place. Apparently, I said yes because I don't have anything else to do anyway. I also heard that their family's influence is very high in terms of arts and crafts.

This will be a big opportunity if they will invest in our performances too. It would mean big and grand stages to perform. Bigger audience and more exposure for all of us in our team.

I really have to do well in this performance.

The next day...

"Have you decided on what to perform, Mina-chan?" Jisoo asked while giving me a bottle of water.

"I'm still thinking about it, Ji." I said almost like a whisper. I'm here at my personal studio trying to figure out what piece will be good for the performance. I've been dancing for almost an hour now and I feel kinda exhausted already. Maybe because I didn't get enough sleep last night.

I kept thinking of the event and what to perform in front of a lot of people, I know those who will attend this event are not just ordinary people. Knowing the Hirai's influence, I'm sure bigshot people will be in attendance too and these thoughts kept me up all night.

"What if I made a mistake?"

"What if I tri—"

I heard Jisoo clapped her hands and this caught my attention.

I was already spacing out.

"You'll do just fine, Mina. Just be yourself as always. Do what your heart tells you to. I'm sure it'll be fascinating as always." She gave me a sweet smile and encouraged me more.

Jisoo is not just my manager but also a great friend I found in this industry. She's very bubbly and optimistic that people around her can't help but be drawn to her personality.

I'm glad she's with me.

"Thanks, Ji. I'll do my best. Hopefully they'll like what I will prepare for them."

"I'm sure they will." She said.

Suddenly my phone rang.

Sana calling...

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Mitang! Where are you?"

"At the studio, why?"

I heard commotion from the other line.

"Oh my god, I can't hear you clearly. Can you just come here if you're not busy? I'll text the address."

And before I can answer, she abruptly hung up the call.

Jisoo looked at me, confused.

"Sana being Sana." I said

She chuckled and gestured me to go figure out what's wrong with that best friend of mine.

Seoul night club

Here I am standing in front of the busiest street in Seoul, and of all places, in a night club.

"What the hell is Sana doing in a night club when it's just only 1:30 in the afternoon?!"

"Mina!" I turned my head on my right and saw Tzuyu running towards me trying to catch her breath.

"What's happening, Tzu?"

"Sana, gave the wrong address. It's supposed to be there. Not here." I looked at where she was pointing. A very cute flower shop across the street.

"I swear, she's gonna be the death of me." Tzuyu said looking so done of Sana's clumsy self.

"You love her, Tzu." I said laughing.

By now, we are all used to these mistakes by Sana. I'm lucky the address this time is just across the street.

We saw Sana waving from the other side and we just chuckled and make our way towards her.

"Sorry, Mitang. I got so excited when I saw this shop. Their flowers are beautiful and guess what..."

She said clasping her hands into mine.

"What?"

I asked nonchalant.

"Can you give me more excitement?" she paused.

"Okay, let's try it again... Guess what?" she looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"What is it, Sana-chan?!" I said as bubbly as I can and saw Tzuyu trying to suppress her laughter at what we are doing.

"Lisa owns this shop! You remember her, right? From dance class during 5th grade?"

I widened my eyes.

"Lalisa? As in the Lalisa Manoban?" I asked, now with much interest.

Lisa is one if our closest back in 5th grade but we lost contact with her when she went back to Thailand after grade school was done.

"Where is she?" I asked looking around the area. If she's the owner, she should be here, right?

"She went out for a while but she said she'll be back. We'll just wait for a while." Tzuyu answered.

"There she is." She continued.

I looked back and saw my longtime friend and the three of us squealed like crazy teenagers. Sorry, Tzu, but you gotta deal with this for now.

There's a lot of catching up to do with Lisa.

It's nice to see an old friend after a while, it made me forget the worries I have in my head for now.

Let's just think of the event tomorrow. As well as the concept of my performance. For now, I'll enjoy the company of my friends.

It's been a really long while...