Chapter 67: Continuing Undressing

Start from the beginning

The astonishing dimensions were full and round, captivating the eyes.

Zhou Keren felt Zhang Ye's gaze, and her face turned as red as if it would drip blood.

Yet, she endured the shame in her heart and continued undressing.

Throwing her clothes on the ground, she kicked them aside with her foot, her face filled with shyness.

After all, she hadn't taken a shower for half a month and was worried about any unpleasant odors that might repel Zhang Ye.

"Now... is this acceptable?"

Holding her fair arms around her ample chest, she blushed, unable to meet Zhang Ye's eyes.

Zhang Ye took a deep breath and said solemnly, "Of course—not acceptable! Who can guarantee there's no deadly weapon hidden under those two pieces of clothing!"

Zhang Ye was a gentleman; he would never take advantage of someone in a vulnerable position!

He was just being cautious and making reasonable requests!

Please don't misunderstand.

Zhou Keren's body trembled violently.

After a moment of silence, she ultimately chose to submit.

So, in front of Zhang Ye, she removed her last line of defense.

Fully exposing her flawless body to Zhang Ye.

"You...you can come now."

She closed her eyes, as if resigned.

In the apocalypse, modesty was worth nothing.

She was a smart woman who had already come to terms with it.

But at this moment, Zhang Ye didn't pounce on her like a beast.

He glanced at the medical kit on the ground, then said to Zhou Keren, "I suggest you take a shower first!"

Zhou Keren's face turned even redder. She picked up her clothes and fled into the bathroom like escaping from something.

Zhang Ye found some women's clothes from his spatial dimension and tossed them outside the bathroom.

"Here are some clean clothes. You can change into them later."

"In terms of underwear, I picked one according to your size. Try it on to see if it fits."

Having managed the warehouse for so long, Zhang Ye had developed a keen eye.

At a glance, he could tell that Zhou Keren was a 36D!

Inside the bathroom, Zhou Keren made a soft sound of acknowledgment.

Shortly afterward, the sound of rushing water filled the air.

Zhang Ye sat on the sofa, waiting patiently for Zhou Keren to finish her shower.

In the bathroom, as the hot water sprayed on her head, Zhou Keren's eyes, filled with tears of excitement, reflected her deep emotions.

It was only when you lost something that you realized the meaning of happiness.

In her daily life before the apocalypse, she didn't feel the importance of those things.

But after the apocalypse arrived, she realized the value of those conveniences brought about by thousands of years of human civilization.

The products of human civilization, developed over thousands of years, had become even more precious.

Because she hadn't taken a shower in half a month, Zhou Keren washed herself thoroughly this time.

After about half an hour, she suddenly realized that this was Zhang Ye's home and hastened her shower.

Water resources were also precious now.

However, Zhang Ye didn't express any objections or rush her.

He had a large reserve of water.

Even in extreme situations, there was an abundance of snow and ice outside that could be used.

Human activities had pressed the pause button, and natural snowwater was exceptionally clean, even suitable for drinking.

"Click."

The bathroom door opened.

Zhang Ye looked over and saw a steaming fair arm reaching out, picking up the clothes he had left outside the door.

Not long after, Zhou Keren, wearing pajamas, walked out.

Her wet hair spread out behind her, exuding a breathtaking beauty.

Zhang Ye couldn't help but widen his eyes.

In all the time he had known Zhou Keren, it was the first time he had discovered how beautiful she was.

As the chief physician at the hospital, she was usually very busy and had no time for makeup or hairstyling, at most applying a little light makeup.

After the shower, she looked as fresh and pure as a lotus, truly stunning Zhang Ye.

But that was all there was to it. Zhang Ye's alertness remained.

The only person he trusted was himself.