Editing! (Please Read!)

14/01/2024

Okay, I must admit that I have not planned this book all that well, so thankfully I have not started to write the chapters just yet. At the time I did plan this out, but I was exhausted and didn't think things through as I should have. 

Such as; if Edward and Bella knew Emily is human then they would have loved her more than Renesmee. You would see all the family being in love with Emily's innocent human self, and I feel like Renesmee would be the pushed out child a little because of her being a vampire-human hybrid, therefore Edward would blame Renesmee for Bella being turned, whereas he would see Emily as his golden child in a way.

So, I am editing the plan and changing the description of the book, but keeping the title because it wasn't related to Emily finding love she's never had from a family, it's about her finding love outside of the supernatural world with a normal human male and experiencing what it's like to be in love.

She would still be going to Seattle before anyone asks, but for a university to study a course...I'm torn between two courses that she may like. She would still meet Christian in the same way I planned to.

Now, here's a question for you all...would you like Emily and Anastasia meeting each other before or after Emily meets Christian? Do you want them to get along, or should I add in that drama to make this interesting?

Also, this book is going to have a lot of Fifty Shades of Grey and Fifty Shades Darker mixed in together because though Emily will meet Christian another way, I still want them to have the interview part so Emily can get to know Christian better.