Chapter Twenty-Three

Mama was delighted. She told Cole and Bree that they should get married under the sea.

If Bree thought of a Beautiful White Wedding Dress, her tail would turn the color of it and look like it had lace on it.

After a Month of preparing and waiting, it was finally the day of the wedding. Bree thought of her wedding dress and her tail turned white with lace.

She swam slowly up the isle. Shay was the flower girl. Her tail was coral pink.

She looked so cute. After the wedding, they all went back to the castle. Bree had upgraded rooms to one with a king sized bed.

Shays room had been combined with Bree's old room.

Shay was updated from a crib to a "big girl bed".

*3 years later*

Bree and Cole had finally gotten their wish. Their wish was for a baby girl. When she was born, they were so happy.

Bree and Cole named their daughter Coral Shay Breyt. Shay was thrilled to have the opposite name of her new niece. Shay and Coral grew up as best friends and shared a room.

They were inseparable best friends. Shay was eight years older than Coral, but they were still very close. They got a long like sisters and spent every last moment together.

Bree knew that her life was never going to be the same without Sheila, but with Cole and the new baby Coral, she was finally happy.

And she finally was able to believe in a better life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so that's the end!!!!!!!!!

I know this book is like super kiddish and cheesy but I love it.

Your first book is always your most special so I advise you all to keep yours.

I'll be posting the sequel tomorrow!