Predebut series 3

Yn's POV:-

I sat down at one corner of the backstage as my eyes were glued to the people who were performing. I kept on watching them looking through there plus points and negative ones. I would say that boygroups are way more confident with their performances rather than girl groups. They are more busy with there own dramas. Only few are dedicated and knows their aim. Soon it was the last performance. The boys were performing very passionately and enthusiastically. They were at least 14 of them yet they managed to deliver the most synchronising and eye-soothing performance. They were a full power pact group with efficient vocalists and optimistic rappers, yet the dancers were no less. They did their all with there performance. They were incredible oh gosh! And wait. I think I know this guy. He came to me in the first day of the trainee project. Well he came a few times after that. Once I went with him to play. I had fun. His team is actually cool and funny too. But after that i didn't got a chance to play with him anymore. Anyways, their performance ended as everyone clapped and cheered cuz duh they burned the stage. The judges gave them a standing ovation and like that the first round ended. The judges discussed for a few seconds and ended up choosing group no. 5, 7, 8, 10 and 1 solo for the 2nd round. Well that one girl who did solo deserved this. The competition became intense but yet again i managed to pull up my team to the 3rd level. Ofc they had some inborn talent to manage up on stage which helped us to a great extent. Whatever it is in the 3rd round it was only our group, group 8 and group 10 and that solo girl. We gave our everything on the last round. Group 8 were good. Group 10 was as usual amazing and the solo girl ofc. Now we all were on stage because the judges will now choose individuals from the group. I was praying for myself to all possible god known to human kind because i wanted to win. I practiced day and night for this. I had to secure a position between 1st-3rd at any cost. All of a sudden our manager came running and whispered something with the judges. The judges left their seats and went with him in a corner. They started talking. They talked for like 15 mins. The manager left and went to the backstage. The judges took their seats back and announced.

Judge 1: So we're going to have a little change in the evaluation process. Before we declare the change Mr. Kang (Judge 3) will announce the names of the candidates.

Judge 3: 1. Kim Yn
2. Song Yebin
3. Choi Yeorin
4. XXXX
5. XXXXX
6. XXXXXX

Judge 2: Now about the change. There will be no further evaluation conducted. Instead this 6 lucky candidates will be promoted to this group, Group 10. Each and every member of Group 10 has their individual potential plus they have a great team work and as instructed by the higher authorities it will be better to create a group of 20 amazing young talents like you all. So we wish you all good luck for your debut. Keep working hard and reach great heights children.

They stood up. We bowed to them and walked to the backstage.

What did just happen? We're going to debut with these boys? It's not like I have problem though. My moto is to debut cause I wanna be on the stage!!! I want to perform in front of millions. I want to deliver my talent and hard work infront of everyone. Ok enough of motivation talk. The other girl who all were chosen seemed to be in a state of puzzleness. I was in my own thoughts when Yeorin eonnie came to me and inquired.

Yeorin: What did just happen? Why are we going to debut in a boy group and also in one like them? We're supposed to be a different group, a girl group. Yn i can't join the group-

Yn: Then don't. Manager is there go talk to him.

Yeorin: Shut up you self centered little girl. You don't have to make it obvious. Why are you so obsessed with this broke company and their weird schemes it's not like it's going to work even if they make it look like it will somehow work. And I know how much you're desperate to debut. You barely did anything in the group did you? You were always into yourself listening to music and choreographing as if we were nonexistent. Why did you even join us anyway? You could've went solo but nah you wanted attention didn't you. It's just luck bro you barely have any talent. Let me tell you I'll debut in a better girl group in a better company and I'll be more successful than you ever will be. You stay with those pervert guys in this group and this shitty company dreaming your life about debuting. None of the girl who got chosen by the judges will become a part of this group. But oh I forgot you're so much of an attention seeker that you can go to any extent and even if it costs you to lose your dignity-

Yn: Thank you so much for your advices Eonnie. I appreciate your concern for myself and my well being but I'll be unable to satisfy any of them even if it makes me look like a self centered and attention seeker in your eyes.

I said and left. That's too much. How could she be so quick to judge children of her same age just because they're the opposite gender. Yet this world is cruel which is a known fact. But that is not going to happen. I'll prove to the whole world and everyone out there who are too quick to judge me for being in a boy group. I'll not leave my place. If destiny is setting me to this position then it has its reason. Chances like this come once in a life so you must respectfully acknowledge it and move on with it no matter what the world says if you think it's right it's right. Yet if my dad says a no I might think about it but I'm sure he won't. But this difficult decision brought a drastic turn in my life.

To be continued...