New Dance Instructor

Yn's POV:-

I was in the 2nd car with the other members of the hip hop unit. My head was resting on Vernon hyung's shoulder who was busy on his phone. Meanwhile I was getting bored so i decided to take a quick nap. But i couldn't sleep. Well the noise coming out of hyung's phone was interrupting my sleep. I gave up on the idea of sleeping and took out my phone from my pocket. After a few minutes of surfing here and there, our car stopped infront of the Hybe practice building.

"Ok guys! We're here. " Said the leader.

"Yes! " We all said in unison. (except Coups)

We got off our car as we saw the performance unit a little ahead of us getting out of their car and vocal unit's car approaching us. After everyone was assembled we went into our practice room. Today we were going to practice HIT, one of the hardest songs of SVT to both dance and live sing at the same time. We were invited in an event which was held by an organization 'Musical Department for Traditional and Modern music of Seoul' (I hope this organisation name makes sense because i randomly made it outta my imagination :/ ).

We stretched, checked the music system, took our mics, played around and practiced vocal exercises and other physical exercises till our dance mentor arrived.

After almost 30 mins we started practicing on our own. Jun hyung played the music as we revised the steps.

Time passed by...After a good 40 mins when we all were sitting in a circle, quite immersed in the 3rd round of Assa Hongsam (a Korean game), we were interrupted by the creak sound made by the door of our practice room indicating someone has entered. Well it was our Manager nim with another unknown man, almost in his 30s tall and well built, radiating dominance. We all rose up from the floor as the Manager spoke up.

Manager: Everyone, Mr. Hwang *our dance mentor*
(Not hyunjin ;) went to his hometown for vacation. For the time being Mr. Song *the unfamiliar man came forward and bowed at us with a visibly fake smile* will be supervising you guys. I hope you're ok with it.

SVT: YES SIR!

Manager: Ok so Mr. Song, i hope we can look forward to you.

Mr. Song: Yes sure!

Manager: Ok so I'll take my leave now.
Saying that, Manager nim left us with Mr. Song who's actually very sceptical.

Mr. Song: Hello everyone. I'm Mr. Song and due to the absence of your dance instructor as well as choreographer, Mr. Hwang, I will be in charge of conducting your practice sessions.

SVT: Yes Sir.

Mr. Song: Starting from you, *his way of speaking suddenly changed into something of an impolite and rude sort* what's your name? *He asked pointing at Hoshi.

Hoshi: M-my nane is Kwon Soonyoung-

Mr. Song: Next.

Dino: Chan

Mr. Song: Next. Be fast I'm running out of time.

The remaining boys said their names as it was now my turn to tell my name when he spoke up completely ignoring my presence.

Mr. Song: Ok So whatever you're gonna practice, one of you go and play the song, others, take your positions and you girl, *he said pointing at me* go get me a water bottle and give me my bag. It's on the table.

Yn: Excuse me? I'm one of the members of the group, not some staff and my name is Yn, not girl.

Mr. Song: Oh really! I see someone got the guts to talk back to me. Fine. It's your first day with me so I'll let you go but next time if I see you talking back or protesting *he came a little closer to me* you'll face the consequences. Now go get me my bag and the water bottle, others go to your positions fast.