First day of work

Kiyana pov:
I woke up when my alarm starts ringing.

I do my morning exercise which includes simple yoga and meditation.

I take bath and get ready in a simple dress and add minimal jewellery to make it more classy.

I came downstairs and eat breakfast and said bye to my granny

I take my car and start my ride towards Karan office.
I reach there and move toward reception.

Good morning i wish the receptionist and move toward Karan's office floor.

I reach there and knock the door.
I hear a deep voice come in.

Good morning Karan i wish him smilingly.

He face towards me and wish me back.

Ok now i want to visit the site to know about the details and how we begin our plan i said.

Ok i will inform my team and you will go with them he said.

We move toward the team.

Good morning sir Mia said extra sweetly.
But Karan only node.
I noticed that he is not very much talkative.

So, you all are going to construction site and examine the whole area and know about the details so we can finish it quickly.
Kiyana will also going with you all and lead you all he said.

But sir she is new here i think she will not understand thing we will go and I am also a specialist so i will examine the area Mia said.

No need miss Mia and kiyana is much more capable so you don't need to tell me what to do and what to not he said sternly and very coldly.
The warmth is missing from which he talks with me.

Ok sir she said jealousyly.

All move toward car and i lag behind to take my bag.

Kiyana please take care of your self and call me if you have slightest of problems ok he said very warmly.

I appreciate his concern and fell very good that he is caring towards me.

Ok Karan i will I said and move toward the cars where all were sitting.

I sat with viola she seems good to me and she start conversation with me.

We reached the site and examine the are its a two story building which we have to design.

We examine the area and got the management.

I think we start with the  ground floor as its is bigger compared to upper floor.
If we finish it upto time we can easily complete the rest.

So as mr Liam said he want his living room to have natural light and greenery we can connect it directly with garden.

Ok all nod but Mia make faces which i care less.

We start our work.
I am working on a glass panel and there is a glass piece.

Mia came and slightly drop the glass on my hand.

Ouchhh I cried as it cut deep inside my left hand and blood starts flowing.

Ohh i am sorry it slipped from my hand she said with not sorry face of her.

Viola came and take me toward bathroom and put bandage around it.

I am slightly crying because it's is paining like hell.

Kiyana i think you go home we wrap this up and meet tomorrow ok viola said.

I thank her and move outside.

I remember I don't have my car here my car is in office.

I decided to call cab. Just as i decided to book cab Karan call came.

Hii kiyana is work done he said.

Umm no the work is ongoing i said with my horse voice as my throat always became like that when ever I cry 😭.

Kiyana why your voice is like that are you crying what happen he asked worriedly.

No by mistake my hand got hurt so that's why I am coming to office to go home i said.

Whatt how you got hurt are you all right. Why you didn't tell me where are you he asked so many so questions worriedly.

Hey Karan I am fine viola does my dressing and I am at the construction site also and now i am booking my cab to reach the office.

No you wait I am coming in just 10 min ok he said with concern.

Ok i said tiredly because of pain and I am working continuously.

I sat there and within no time Karan came .

He fastly move toward me.
Kiyana show me where you got hurt.
He check my body and cup my face.

Tell me doll is it paining bad he asked very lovingly like talking to a baby.

My stomach gets butterfly when he called me doll.

No Karan it's not paining that much i lied because he became very worried if i tell him that it paining like bitch.

I know you are lieing doll we are going to hospital and I am not taking no as a answer he said sterenly last line.

Ok i said and we move toward his car he open my side door he also  settle and starts the car.

We reach hospital and the doctor starts to examine my wound.

It's not that much deep but required proper care don't let in touch with water.
I write the medicine take it in time.

We thank doctor and move toward our car.

Karan please drop me home i will get my car tomorrow.

Ok doll he said again my new name.

We reach my home he open the door.

Come inside i insist but he politely deny and said he have imp meeting.

Ok doll take proper rest and take medicine on time he said warmly.

Ok i said and wish him bye and move toward my home.