First meet

Kiyana pov:
I reached my flower shop. It's a small business but I enjoy it with fullest.

It give me peace to decorate flowers and saw the reaction of customer who wants to give the flowers to their love ones.

Hii Nancy. She works for my family when my parents starts this business.
And I m grateful to her the help she show and she is also my support other than my grandma.

We starts our work.
I note down client list who want bouquet or flower decoration for small parties or functions.

I went to my cafe order a capachino with a chocolate pastry 🍰.

I just wonder how it feels to be loved.
To feel special.

It's very hard to believe to know that I didn't date anyone till now.
Because i want my love forever not for some time.

I always miss my parents when I am alone or feel lonely.

It's evening time and I close my shop and cafe and starts to walk gazing beautiful sky and serine Air around myself.

I see small children playing with their parents. The smile on their face is something that I miss sometime in my life.

It's that i want to be dependent on some , to not burden myself about my career , financially but most importantly emotionally.

I reached my home and greet my grandma.

I change my outfit to a beautiful sundress as my grandma informs me that some guests are coming.

I came down and saw someone sitting with my grandma.
I greet her 'Namaste aunty i said and touched her feet.

Oo no my child don't touch my feet just give me a hug she hugs me affectionately.

I feel the warmth in her embrace.

Just as i want to ask something a young handsome men came in my view.

He greets my grandma and move toward me and i think the time stop as my heartbeat races just looking at him.

He was looking very handsome in his office wear.

I came out of my lala land when aunty introduced him to me.