15 | You Might Be The Missing Piece I've Been Looking For

Start from the beginning

"U-uh, o-okay..th-thanks, Channie-hyung.." Jisung stuttered, his face blushing red.
As he removed the sheets, he noticed - he, too, was shirtless.

'How'd I end up half naked?! I only have my boxers in!' Jisung thought. If his face wasn't any redder a while ago, it sure is right now.

He stood up and hurried to Chan's closet, searching for a shirt and some shorts he could use.

After an excrutiating while of searching through clothes too big for Jisung's body, he eventually found a shirt and some really short shorts.
'I've got to put up with this if I don't wanna go down naked.'

Now, with his finds, he was wearing an oversized white shirt that reached to his thighs, and gray colored shorts that are really short. His shorts reached down only enough to cover his ass cheeks, leaving his thighs bare.

'For dear lord's sake, how'd it end up like this - the shirt is enough to cover my whole body! Might as well call these shorts short-style boxers!'

Jisung groaned at the thought. He walked to the bed and plopped himself on it.
'Channie-hyung and I only kissed and..touched here and there, how the hell did I end up in boxers?'

Jisung peeked at his shirt to look at his upper body and thighs, no marks visible.

oh wait.

Right.

I was the one who said we should remove our shirts.

Jisung mentally facepalmed himself, muffled screams could be heard as he buried his face to the pillow.

"Jisung! Food's ready!" Chan shouted downstairs.

"Mm,..I don't wanna walk! Come here and carry me!" Jisung sulked like a child, wanting attention from Chan.

Downstairs in the kitchen, Chan let out a deep sigh as he watched Berry bark at him.
"Wait a little, buddy. I'll go pick up er, your mommy." Chan exclaimed as Berry barked in response.

Chan hurried up the stairs and went to his room, seeing Jisung all wrapped up in his white sheets.

"Come on big baby, you've got brunch to eat." Chan said as he unwrapped Jisung.

"I don't wanna walk~" Jisung whined.

"Who said you were gonna walk?" Chan smirked, inching closer to Jisung and holding his thighs and upper body, carrying him bridal style.

"Whoa! Careful or I'll fall!"

"Hah, you're never falling to the ground in my hands, angel." Chan teased, hurrying downstairs to the kitchen.

Chan placed Jisung onto a chair, before having himself sit beside the boy.

"Mm..sunny side up eggs and bacon?" Jisung asked as he smiled slightly.

"Yeah. Don't like it?" Chan asked the boy.

"Not that. I didn't expect you to be able to cook. Though I don't even know what I was expecting." Jisung let out a light chuckle.

"Well, if I'm planning on spending the rest of my days with you, then I better know how to impress my angel." Chan teased.

"Cheesy." Jisung smirked before taking a bit of the food.

"But Jisung..do you think I'm going a little too fast?" Chan wondered.

Jisung swallowed his food before turning his head to the other to answer;
"If it was too fast, then I wouldn't be sitting here with your short and big clothes, eating and munching on the food you made."

"Okay.. if- eh, if you ever feel like we're going too fast for your liking, just tell me."

Jisung extended his hand and cupped Chan's cheek.
"Anything I'm doing with you is never unpleasant." Jisung spoke softly.
"You gave me love. You made me feel the feelings I never knew I was capable of feeling. You gave me everything I could ask for; genuine love. You took care of me, like what you're doing right now. You made me experience the things I've never experienced."

Jisung rubbed circles to Chan's cheek.
"You gave me everything I could ask for." Jisung said as he placed a soft peck on Chan's cheek, making the other smile.

"Jisung," Chan spoke, rubbing his thumb to Jisung's wrist that was cupping his cheek.
"When I first saw you, I saw something else. I saw the shy and innocent little boy in you - at the same time, I saw an angel in you." Chan exclaimed, brushing his lips to Jisung's palm and kissing it softly.

"You might bee the missing piece I've been looking for."

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_

Words: 1234

A/N: Quite a cheesy chapter, just the way I like it. (*smirks in author pride*) . Idk what to do after this chapter, maybe like, skip to the next week?
Well, that's for me to think about next time.

But anyways, I was, as usual, going to make a new book draft, when I saw this book get 1k reads and 100 likes/favorites!

I'm so honored that you like my book! Reading this, I definitely feel like I've improved my writing skills. I've published a book months ago but it didn't feel very thrilling. I'm glad I was able to learn from that by making this book!

Thank you!