Adrian also looked in directions mugging the man slightly.

She watched at he sat watching her with a smile on his face and she shook her head.

"Hi." She mumbled walking towards the kitchen to get her some ice. Walking in the kitchen rubbing her eye.

She felt pregnancy was beating her ass and she wasn't even half way through, shit her stomach didn't even start to grow yet. She just looked bloated.

She opened the pantry walking in and taking up the plastic cup before walking to the fridge holding it down on the ice dispenser.

Completely unaware of the man who sat in the corner watching her since she first stepped food in the room.

He watched as she sleepily stood up obviously cold but still getting ice. Observing the black legging, black hoodie she had on, and black nike socks she had on. She had on a shade of blonde that look like it fit perfectly with the her skin tone.

Turning around with her cup now full of ice about to sit down on the high chair at the island before she damn near jumped out her skin

"What the fuck?!" She mugged the man

A'kira's face immediately fell seeing his face as he calmly stared at her.

'What the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck'

She was not prepared to meet this man right now.

"Why you lookin like dat?" His deep voice finally spoke up watching her as she just stared at him.

"Why you looking like that?" She replied smartly making him raise his eye brow.

'He doesn't remember me.

Oh my Lord he probably fuck a thousand bitches per minute. A fucking whore.'

"I'm tryn' figure out how you just leave wit'out saying nun. What you tryna figure out?"

'How to tell you, you got me pregnant.'

"What?"

He asked sitting up making her eyes widen.

"Huh?" She asked dumbly watching him

"Repeat dat one for me."

" 'Huh?' ?"

She repeated and he straight facades her standing up and walking to where she was sitting.

"Who got who pregnant A'kira?"

"How do you even know my name?"

He looked down at her not answering. It wasn't hard to figure out her name when they were arguing on who was going to wake her up.

"Your pull out game is trash." She mumbled

He watched her for a moment and pulled up her hoodie seeing nothing and she smacked his hands away mugging him.

He didn't see a baby bump but the fact the she was literally shaking but still sitting with a cup full of ice said enough.

"I want a DNA test."

Nas didn't have kids and he didn't plan on having kids.

But he knew how it was to grow up with a deadbeat dad who popped in and out him life. If it was his child, he was man enough to take responsibility.

A'kira nodded understanding where he was coming from.

"I have a appointment on Wednesday you can come and we'll do it there...I also don't know your name." She pointed out looking away from his stare at her ice cup.

"Nasir."

Y'all know I cut to the chase when I'm writing books I don't do the stalling shit at alll😭😭😭