"I'm gonna say......Deeelphi." Aryan said in a questioning tone.

"Congratulations." I answer. "You're wrong."

"O Zeu kai alloi theoi." Aryan shouted.

"Ain't no way." Walker giggled, shocked.

"You didn't-" I laughed in a shocked tone, my eyes wide. "LANGUAGE!"

"I-I'm lost. What did he do?" Momona raised an eyebrow.

"He-he memorized the Greek curse Grover says in The Lightning Theif. He just quoted Grover Underwood." Walker bursts into a fit of laughter as Aryan throws the paper at him.

"I-I'm sorry-I." Walker struggled between laughs, holding his stomach.

"Walker-buddy" I giggle, looking over at him and trying to pull him back up.

"Moving on." Aryan said, having to speak louder over Walker's laugh.

"Walker's turn." Mo adds, helping me pull him back to sitting position.

"A-alright." Walker nods, pulling a paper. "December 17- Delphi." He answers immediately after reading it.

"I-how did you know that in 2 milliseconds?" I ask, surprised.

"It's your birthday." Walker says in a duh tone, adding the paper to his stack. "Why wouldn't I know."

"Cute." Mo grins. "Let's move on."

I pulled a paper, reading it off. "Tons of dads. Oh that's mine. Ha." I say, adding it to the other one I have.

"You have tons of dads?" Aryan raises an eyebrow.

"You have tons of dads." Mo says, more of a assertive tone than Aryan's questioning one.

"Ok! My turn." Mo says, rubbing her hands together and pulling one out. "Basketball pro. Walker, well he thinks he is."

Aryan and I hold back giggles as Walker glared at Mo, watching her collect the card.

"My card sayssss...loves nighttime. Well geez, definitely not like all three of you stay up all night." Aryan grumbles.

"If that's a reference to what I'm thinking, that's so unfair. He was the only one who wasn't there." I laugh at the irony.

"It's Momona though. She stays up to watch the stars, you two stay up just to talk to each other." Aryan grins when Momona nods.

🏐🏐🏐

A while through the game, my dad came to check on us, laughing about how we were seated on the bed and taking a picture before leaving us alone.

The score stood as so:

Walker: 8
Delphi: 8
Momona: 10
Aryan: 10

And we still had 4 pieces of paper left, one for each of us to have another turn.

"Paper saysssss...." Walker does a drum roll on his thigh. "Favorite color, W eye blue."

"The hell? Who's writing in code?" Momona asks, making us laugh.

"Well it's a favorite color of blue." Aryan shrugs.

"It's Delphi." Walker nods. "Her favorite color is Walker's eye blue."

"Ok rizzler, we see you." Aryan giggles, making Mo start laughing.

"Whatever. It's my turn." I roll my eyes at their antics. "Teddy bear, that's Walker. Teddy bear on his name in the groupchat and he gave me a teddy bear when we went to the arcade."