002 ; Citizen

Depuis le début

"Class president!"

A teacher called out.

"Yes?"

Jun-hee replied and ran towards the teacher who had just walked into the gym.

"I need to go and pick up the students in the other classes. Don't do anything and just stay in your rooms. Keep an eye on your class so they don't cause trouble."

"Okay, I will."

Jun-hee replied to the teacher.

"And vice president, help him."

He pointed his phone to Somi who had also ran over to them.

"Okay."

She replied softly.

"Once I come back, we have to take a group picture at night. Tell them to keep their uniforms on. I'm leaving now."

The leaders nodded and bowed as the teacher left the gym. Somi muttered something to Jun-hee and he crossed his arms.

They both shared a look before walking back to the table.

"The WiFi isn't working here. This place is awful."

Somi complained. Eun-hee took her phone out and realized that she too did not have any signal. She turned her head towards Jungwon's phone and saw that she also did not have signal.

"I'm not getting any signal at all."

"So am I."

Eun-hee replied and showed the duo her phone. Yoonseo pulled her phone out of her pocket only to be met with the same situation as the rest. 

The trio exchanged confused glances before a loud and painful screech echoed through the gym halls.

Out of insight, everyone covered their ears. The lights flickered off and left the students in the dark, confused.

"Come on what is this!"

"What's going on?"

"What is this?"

Eun-hee heard her classmates complain as she turned her phone's flashlight on. As it was on, she heard someone scream. A few soft screams followed after.

"What is it?"

Someone questioned. Eun-her turned towards the middle of the gym and saw a white cloth with a figure of a body. She squinted her eyes, trying to make out on what is happening.

She tapped Jungwon's shoulder and pointed towards the figure standing in the middle of the gym. Hyunho approached the figure with a baskteball in his hands

and tossed it at the figure. The figures stumbled and fell to the ground with a loud thud, lights flickering back on.

Groans and complaints were immediately heard around the hall.

"Tsk, this bitch."

Eun-hee spat as she narrowed her eyes as the fallen figure. The figure, now identified as Heoyool, got up from his fallen position.

"Hey, listen carefully."

Heoyool announced. Eun-her raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms while looking towards Heoyool's direction.

"Here's what I heard here; A long time ago, a high school student killed herself here. So there are a few things you must not do here; Don't look in the mirror and turn around at midnight. And if someone grabs your ankle when you're sleeping, don't look down. If you break these rules,"

He looked and continued.

"a ghost will pop up!"

He exclaimed as he charged towards the dancers which resulted in the girls screaming.