1.2

[Processors ]

Meng En stopped his massaging and swiftly rose to open the door.

Han Chongyuan clenched his fists and glared at the door with a stern expression ,Meng En should exercise caution and refrain from say too much information to others Han Chongyuan was on high alert, hoping to avoid any sudden intrusion by a woman, and then there was a sudden 'bang!'.

It turned out to be Meng En, who was stunned to the ground with an electric baton, knocking over the shoe rack.

"Li Xiaoxiao!!" Han Chongyuan gritted his teeth upon seeing the woman wielding the electric baton. Li Xiaoxiao is his ex-wife. She is the same age as him, both forty-five years old.

A year ago, when he saw Li Xiaoxiao on the news, she appeared to be in her thirties at most, but now, others would surely assume she was in her fifties.

"Han Chongyuan!" Li Xiaoxiao yelled through gritted teeth. "I didn't expect you to be alive. It's you, isn't it? Did you destroy Huayuan? Harm Fu'er? Came to harm us again?" Han Chongyuan shut the door and was taken aback.

He didn't know how Li Xiaoxiao had found this place, but something was amiss with her expression.

He had initially intended to provoke Li Xiaoxiao with a few words, but considering Meng En, he instead bought time.

"Something happened in Huayuan. Did something happen to that scoundrel, Fu'er? Haha, God truly has a way of punishing!" Li Xiaoxiao gazed at Han Chongyuan and chuckled. The laughter sent shivers down one's spine.

She laughed a few times, holding an electric baton in her right hand and drawing out a dagger with her left hand. "Han Chongyuan, stop pretending, I know it's you! It's all you! Why aren't you dead?" Han Chongyuan understood that denying it at this point would only arouse more suspicion.

He promptly clapped his hands and laughed, "Yes, I did it. I didn't expect you to come to the door!"

"Of course I can come to the door! I just didn't expect that you, Han Chongyuan, would also stoop so low. Kowtowing to people!" Li Xiaoxiao was somewhat dubious upon hearing Han Chongyuan's admission, but soon pushed aside this suspicion.

"Han Chongyuan, don't even think about trying to provoke me. After all, I will end up in jail if someone finds me.To save your own skin, why not save a few people in the process!" Li Xiaoxiao brandished a dagger and lunged towards Han Chongyuan but was intercepted halfway.

It was Meng En, who had recovered after being electrocuted. Caught off guard, Li Xiaoxiao was tossed to the ground. Unwilling to yield, she took out the dagger, pointing it at Meng En.

Han Chongyuan had always detested his inability to move his legs, but this was the first time he loathed it this much.

Meng En was stabbed multiple times in the stomach by the woman right in front of him, It seemed as though a veil of blood had descended over his eyes. Han Chongyuan extended his hands, tumbled to the ground, and struggled forward, but felt that he couldn't reach Meng En.

The last thing he saw appeared to be Meng En's final smile, which conveyed a thousand words.

The salt delivery man arrived. He rang the doorbell for a long time, but no one answered.

He hollered to leave the salt at the door and departed. Han Chongyuan listened to the commotion outside but remained motionless.

Meng En is dead, but he is not dead.

Meng En, who had always been timid and apprehensive, actually seized Li Xiaoxiao's knife after being stabbed several times, and then slit Li Xiaoxiao's throat.

This man typically seemed timid, yet always managed to do the unexpected at critical moments, such as rescuing him from the nursing home fire fifteen years ago or intervening with Li Xiaoxiao this time.

Han Chongyuan lay on the ground, uncertain of what to do.

He had always treated Meng En poorly because he couldn't comprehend why Meng En had saved him from the fire and had been so kind to him.

Upon seeing Li Xiaoxiao and hearing her words, he still harbored doubts about Meng En in his heart, suspecting that Meng En had betrayed him, and as a result, Meng En died while trying to save him.

This man had saved him fifteen years ago, cared for him for fifteen years without asking for anything in return, and now he had saved him again. Han Zhongyuan felt an intense stinging in his eyes.

Soon, tears fell from his face, mingling with the blood-stained clothes of Meng En.

He had been paralyzed in a car accident on the highway after his wife fed him something he shouldn't have eaten.

He didn’t cry when he was young, and he didn’t cry when his wife and cousin robbed the company and wanted to set him on fire, but he was crying now.

Opening Meng En's fingers one by one, Han Chongyuan looked stunned.

"I get angry even knowing that you are talking to others, how can you still hold others? Aren't you afraid that I will be angry?"

"Didn't I tell you that if you get hurt again, I won't let you massage? You promised me not to You will get hurt again and you will keep giving me massages. Why are you disobedient again?"

"I just lied to you when I said I was hungry. Now I am really hungry. Can you go cook for me?"

"You know what I hate the most. Li Xiaoxiao, now that your body is covered with Li Xiaoxiao's blood, are you not afraid that I won't want you?"

"Actually, I won't want you. You don't have to be afraid at all. It should be that I'm afraid that you won't want me..."

" Meng En, why don't you speak? In fact, your voice is not unpleasant. I say unpleasant just because I felt uncomfortable when I heard it. If it weren't for me, you would definitely not be like this... I have never heard your voice before... ..."

"Meng En, you said you would always stay with me and never leave. How could you lie to me?"

"Meng En, talk to me, even if you just scold me... I often scolded you. Back then, I also threw something and hurt you. You should scold me severely, or you can beat me."

"Meng En, do you like me? How come you, a fool, have fallen in love with me?"

" Meng En, don’t go..."

"Meng En!."