"okay, im coming," i ended the call at that, not bothering to check how i looked in the mirror, grabbing my keys and dashing out the door.

thankfully my home wasn't too far from the AXA training facility, so i should arrive in the next five minutes.

this will be my second time seeing trent since the split, and i really wish it wasn't like this. him having a panic attack. ive always hated seeing him like that, it shattered my heart into a million pieces. even last night, just hearing his heavy breathing down the line was enough to make me start balling my eyes out.

along with all my worry and fear of the state trent will be in when i arrive, i couldn't help but feel warm inside that he had again asked for me. he didn't ask for his mum, his brother, his dad, definitely not his abusive girlfriend, but me.

i had to flush my joy away, as i swung my steering wheel and flung myself round a sharp corner, quickly parking in the training grounds.

i selfishly touched up my hair, grabbed my handbag and began a stressful run into the grounds.

"oh hello doll," vanessa, the desk lady smiled at me. i used to see her all the time when i came to watch trent, so it was good to see her again.

"hi v!" i smiled back, although swiftly jogging through the halls of this big ass training centre, desperately trying to make it to the canteen.

it was a little further than the front door, so i had a good bit of running to do. but finally i made it, speedily whipping into the cafeteria, and it was a miserable sight.

robbo, hendo and virgil were all crouched down on their knees infront of a sad, anxious and uncomfortable trent, who looked morbidly depressed.

i awkwardly creeped into the canteen making the three boys on the ground turn their head round, leaving trents side, except hendo he stayed, to come say hello to me.

"hey virg it's been a while" i smiled into his neck, "yeah, missed you sienna,"

"how is he?" were the first words i whispered to virgil when i pulled away from his hug and he shook his head "i don't know but it looked pretty scary,"

"you boys go back to training okay, ill deal with him," i patted andys back, and flashed him a sympathetic and thankful smile, then making my way over to hendorson, and kneeling down in front of trent.

trent didn't dare look away from his shaky hands the quivered at any sensation, his body looked instantly tense and you could tell he'd been crying panic, as his face was still wet and his eyes were deeply blood shot.

"t," i tried, but got no movement from the boy infront, i hung my head down then went to face jordan, nodding my head towards the door signaling for him to leave. maybe if trents not with his boys, he'll feel more free to talk.

he's always been that way. even though the boys are a few of his best mates, he refuses to breakdown his walls around them.

hendo ruffled my hair, and with a slumped posture, exited the cafeteria, leaving just me and trent alone in the oddly quiet hall.

the silence was so loud, deathening. he refused to talk and i had no clue what to say, what to ask. and the thing is, i should. i should know. i mean me and trent know each other pretty well, right?