𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

siennas pov:

it was a typical early week day morning, kind of.

all normal except my mind was still scrambled from last night, still infact wondering what olivia had done to trent. must've been so bad, since his first instinct was to call me.

it always had been.

he has always described me to everyone he meets as , the one person who fully knows who trent john alexander-arnold is, and it always made my heart melt to be that person to him.

and when we split, i thought we'd lost that, that maybe i wasn't that person for him anymore. but him calling me last night, made me pause and think, maybe we never actually lost that. me and trent will always get eachother, we know eachother all too well.

i know the sound he makes when he's having a panic or anxiety attack, all too well. he knows the face i pull when i feel uncomfortable all too well. i know when he's upset after a match, and know how to comfort him all too well. he knows what will cheer me up when im having an off day, all too well.

and i could seriously go on for ages about how well we know eachother, and how we'll forever be intertwined together by some invisible string, no matter how far we both try running from each-other.

back to this morning, i push two slices of white bread into the toaster whilst sitting myself up on the marble counter top, waiting patiently for my toast to be toasted to perfection, a light brown colour.

when im satisfied with the time ive waited, i popped the two slices out and slid them onto my plate, buttering them with a knife and making sure to spread the butter out evenly.

breakfast was officially demolished by moi, and i decided to give myself a cute little rest day on my sofa by my fake electric fire place.

slowly, i scrolled through netflix, struggling clearly to pick something to watch. im very picky at choosing things, very indecisive. so usually id always get someone else to make my decisions for me, but for now it was just me myself and i so.

hesitantly i settled for sam and cat, my literal childhood. plus im obsessed with ariana grande so she drew me towards picking it.

i sunk deeply into the dephs of my couch, happily watching the tv, whilst feeling my eyelids begin to close. i could have a brilliant sleep and still feel the need to sleep, im always sleeping.

infact, i was so tired that i was only a few seconds away from being fully drawn into the slumber i dreamt of when my phone began vibrating harshly next to me. hesitantly, not wanting to move i sat myself up right and looked down to my phone screen.

📞 hendo is calling

oh god, was all i thought. why would jordan hendorson, the captain of liverpool football club be calling me at this time in the morning, early training hours.

"hey hendo," i gleamed down my speaker, however confusion and wonder laced through my face.

"uhm- hey sienna i know it's really short notice but i think trents having a panic attack and he's asked for you, he's saying he can't breathe," jordan stuttered from the other side and immediately i sprung from my couch, my body full of concern.