Helena said in a mocking tone.

[YOU...YOU.]

Alpha stuttered her words while covering her chest instinctively. Her cheeks turned red from embarrassment and anger. She could not understand what Helena meant by washing board, but her female instinct knew it was a jab.

*WHOOSH*

[HMPH. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS BUT I KNOW, I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU ANYMORE.]

Alpha said as she returned to Helena's Sea of Consciousness.

"Pfft, Hahaha. I can't hold it in. Her angry expression was so cute even though she's angry."

Helena said after bursting out a loud laugh.

—-----------------------------------------

A FEW MOMENTS LATER.

INSIDE HELENA'S #1 UNIVERSE.

IN PLANET NO. 1

"It's been a while since I checked up on Rath. I wonder what she's doing?"

Helena said as she looks down toward the land while floating in the planet's atmosphere.

"Hmm... let's see, where could she be... Ah! there she is."

Helena said after locating Rath 5.5 million kilometers away on one of the planet's continents.

—-------------------------------------

GORATH CONTINENT.

GODDESS TEMPLE.

"I, yakkat son of Aurr and leader of the golden lion tribe. Pay my respect to the Goddess."

A Huge talking golden lion said as it bowed in front of the Goddess temple.

"I, Sgond, son of Blos and leader of the Gorilla tribe. Pay my respect to the Goddess."

A Giant brown talking gorilla said as it bowed in front of the Goddess's temple.

"I Aura, daughter of Frith and leader of the Phoenix tribe. Pay my respect to the Goddess."

A beautiful red and golden colored phoenix said as it bowed in front of the Goddess temple.

"I, Grami, son of Rondrass and leader of the dragon tribe, pay my respect to the Goddess."

A Large red dragon said as it bowed in front of the Goddess temple.

"The leaders of the four great tribes are here to pay tribute and pray for the Goddess' continued protection over the land."

All tribe leaders said simultaneously with respect and a sense of worship.

—-------------------------------------

MEANWHILE INSIDE THE GODDESS TEMPLE.

"Tsk, these annoying guys are here again."

Rath said in an annoyed tone while lying on a huge soft white bed.

"Sigh... I wonder when Father is going to return. It has been more than a thousand years since I have seen him. I miss him."

After sighing, Rath said with a longing expression.

*VROOM* *TELEPORTATION. *

"I missed you too."

Helena said as she appeared beside Rath's bed.

*WHOOSH*

"Dad! I missed you."

Rath said in a happy tone as soon as she saw Helena. She quickly transformed into a child's version of her current form, jumps off her bed, rushes towards Helena, and hugged her tightly.

"Woah... you really missed me huh?"

Helena said with a smile on her face while hugging Rath.

"I guess she's gotten used to calling me dad now... I am glad I asked her to stop calling me master and instead call me father. After all, I gave her life, and as a creator, or God I should treat all my creations as my children, and I also want Rath to know what it's like to be a child and have a better childhood than both my past and present life."

Helena thought in her mind.

"Sniff... Rath has missed Dad sooo much. Dad has been gone for so long."

Rath said with a sad child-like tone.

The reason why Rath is acting like a child unlike before was that Helena told her to treat her like her father. So, Rath scanned the memories that Helena gave her and saw how children behaved on Earth then she copied their behavior.

"Sorry about that. Dad had a lot of things to do."

Helena apologized as she picks Rath up the ground and held her in her arms like a child.

"Dad had a lot of things to do in the God realm?"

Rath asked.

"... yes, something like that."

Helena replied.

"But, for making my daughter worry, I'll apologize with this..."

Helena said. As she turns to the empty space in the room and swipes her hand across it.

*SWOOSH*

After swiping her hand, a large table with an enormous cake and a lot of toys on it appeared.

"Woah... Dad, is that the thing called cake?"

Rath asked with an excited tone while her eyes sparkled. Though she has seen the cake in the memories she received from Helena. This was the first time she's seeing a real one.

"... Yes, it's cake. And it's all yours."

Helena replied with a smile as she put Rath down on the floor.

*WHOOSH*

After getting down, Rath runs towards the Cake quickly, with an excited expression. After standing in front of the cake, she turns around towards Helena before saying.

"... Dad, can I really eat all this?"

Rath asked with an excited tone and a happy expression.

"Wait a minute, should I let a kid eat all this cake with a lot of sugar? Hmm... well, it should be okay. Rath can't get sick or get a toothache."

Helena thought in her mind.

"Yeah, you can eat it."

Helena said to Rath with a smile.

"Yay!"

Rath said in a cheerful tone as she turns towards the table.

**********************************

A FEW MINUTES LATER.

"Buuurrrppp!!... I am soo full."

Rath said with a satisfied expression after burping, while laying on the table with a bloated belly and face, and hands covered in frosting.

"Hehehe..."

Helena giggles as she watched Rath.