3.

Sophia's pov
W:"so this is your room guys." I looked around and it was really pretty. It was decorated with some pictures.
W:"it used to be my mum's art room but she is not painting anymore so."
S:"she is really talented."
J:"yeah she is."
I:"where should i put this?" The boy from earlier asked. He was holding my box with clothes.
S:"you can just put it on the floor."
I:"okay hermosa." He said as he smirked.
W:" okay guys we will just leave you and let you unpack. Oh and if you want you guys can come down for dinner later." He said as he kindly smiled at us.
J:"thanks Will but i think we'll pass."  Will just smiled and then he and the boy i think his name was Isaac left. Me and Jackie started to unpack.

In the morning
I woke up on the alarm that Jackie set. I hardly climbed out of the bed.
J:"morning!" Jackie said to me.
S:"morning!" I said still in sleepy voice. I started to dress up. I wore my favorite jeans and my favorit crop top and on top of that i put my favorite hoodie. Then i brushed my hair. Jackie on the other side put her hair in a ponytail. I took my bag and went downstairs.
K:"good morning!" Katherine said to me with a huge smile on her face.
S:"morning." I said back. I wasn't really in the mood since i was nervous.
K:"i made you breakfast."
S:"thank you but i am not actually hungry."
K:"that's alright." She said.
C:"where is your sister we are leaving in five minutes?!" Cole said.
S:"she is coming." As i said that Jackie came downstairs.
C:"finally! Come on New York we are leaving!" He said to Jackie.

In school
We arrived to school. I was really nervous.
I:"hey chica you nervous?" Isaac asked me.
S:"kinda."
I:"I will show you around ."
S:"uhm Danny already offered to show me around but thanks."
I:"that wasn't a question come on!" He said as he started walking.
I:"we don't have anything interesting in here well except for me." He said as he smirked. What an egoist.
S:"yeah sure whatever you say can you just lead me to my class?"
I:"what class do you have?"
S:"uhm English."
I:"well that means you are not getting rid of me that easely." He said and winked at me. I just rolled my eyes.

Sorry for this short part but i promise that tomorrow i will write a longer one i just had a lot of school work. I will try to be more active.