16th Storyline Palace Duel

Start from the beginning

The other palace maid in the same room had already cooked and left some food for her.

"Why is it so late Today, but Eunuch Gao is making things difficult for you again?" Liu Tao'er asked.

Gu Momo shook her head, "No, it's just that the sweep was a little slow."

Liu Tao'er still said, "That's embarrassing. I know that the place was always made by two people, but now I have sent you alone. Isn't that embarrassing?"

However, after she finished speaking, she felt a little helpless. It was only because they were the most lowly maids of the imperial palace. There was no way they could meet a noble person. Otherwise, based on Gu Momo's beauty

However, after thinking for a while, he still sighed and beckoned Gu Momo to eat quickly.

Gu Momo started to eat. She was indeed a little hungry.

"We don't know when our days will end. We won't be able to save much money all year round, and we'll be deducted by our father-in-law. We'll be released later. We're all twenty-five years old. She's an old girl now. I wonder if we can find a good family."

Liu Tao'er sighed. Gu Mo Mo felt that her eyes weren't bad. "What are you thinking so much about? The boat will naturally reach the bridge. Anyway, it's in the palace now. One day is one day!"

Liu Tao'er was assigned to the greenhouse, which was a bit easier than Gu Mo Mo's. However, what she did was also rough work. All the good work was handed over to the steward aunts and trusted aides around her.

They, the maids of the lower echelons, could only live one day at a time.

After dinner, Gu Momo was afraid of accumulating food, so she went out for a walk, while Liu Tao'er lay on the bed and slept when she touched the bed.

Gu Mo had checked her body. Although her skin was white and beautiful, it was not a national fragrance. She was at most an excellent beauty and was somewhat conspicuous among the palace maids.

Coupled with her delicate body, but her flesh was relaxed, Gu Momo began to take advantage of the night to practice yoga.

After returning to his room, he lay down and began to receive the plot.

It turned out that in the plot, Bai Mi, the daughter of the Fifth Grade Ministry of Industry's assistant lang family, was chosen as a pretty girl. Logically speaking, her beauty was not the best. She did not stand out among all the pretty girls. However, she was born into this body after the calamity of the previous dynasty, Little Zhou.

She knew how to dig out the value of this body, so she had actually used her sixty to seventy percent beauty to eighty to ninety percent. As for the rest, they could only see Zhen Zhang when they were in bed.

Bai Mi wanted to be a pampered concubine. Not long after obtaining the Emperor 's face, she was promoted to a concubine and then promoted to a concubine. However, she believed that in her previous life, the six palaces of the Pampered Crown would be able to smoothly pass through this life. Who knew that Your Majesty Yuan was a sentimental person?

In a single encounter, he had actually taken a fancy to a sprinkling of justice, and on the same day, he lifted her up as a beauty.

It was also the original owner of this body, Gu Mo'er. During that time, when Bai Mi was angry with the Emperor, the original owner was a brainless person who was used as a spear by the Noble Consort. Not long after, the Emperor and Noble Consort Li were once again on good terms. They were actually charged with a frivolous crime and directly entered the cold palace to be killed with poisonous wine and zhennies.