The Collision

It was a sunny day in the middle of the semester, and everyone was bustling around. In the midst of it all, there was a tall and mysterious guy standing alone on the campus grounds. He had a strong and athletic build, like someone you'd see in international sports.

He was looking at a tree, and his features stood out. His skin was bright, and he had dark hair that moved with the breeze. His eyes were deep and seemed to hide feelings and secrets. His lips were as pink as rose petals. Despite the nice weather, he had a serious look, like he hadn't smiled in a long time.

Even though the scene was lively, this guy seemed a bit apart, as if he carried some untold stories. His mysterious vibe made people wonder what might be going on in his heart and mind.

Lost in his thoughts, the mysterious guy was in for a surprise. Out of nowhere, a guy on a fast bicycle came crashing into him. The collision broke the calm scene, making both of them tumble to the ground. It was an unexpected twist that disrupted the peaceful moment.

Furious after the unexpected crash, the mysterious guy was all set to vent his frustration. But when he looked at the guy who bumped into him, a sudden calm took over. The newcomer had this adorable golden retriever vibe, eyes squeezed shut in fear. With dark brown hair, soft cheeks like a pampered prince, and delicate features, he seemed as if he belonged on heavenly clouds. In that moment, the mysterious guy's anger vanished in the blink of an eye, not knowing how it happened.