Aww..

"IM NOT PREGNANT" i burst out to everyone. "I never even had a boyfriend and you call me pregnant.?"
"Then what do you call this?" Jace says holding a picture of me? Having an ultra sound.
"IT'S NOT ME!!" I shout again.
Jace leans close to me and whispers. "I know little red, but this is what you get for messing with me"
Without knowing i grab the picture and run around the halls. I wasnt aware of tears streaming down my face.
When i reached the front lawn of the school a group of students were waiting for me all holding water balloons?
As if on cue everyone started throwing the balloons which turned out to be full of tomato juice at me.
Then i see white stuff, flour, getting poured all over me.
I start running again when stumble and fall hard on the lawn, face first.
The pain is so intense i can barely move.
After a while of crying in pain and hearing laughter all over the crowd, i feel a couple of hands flipping me then carrying me in a bridal way.
"STOP EVERYONE JUST STOP" I hear the boy shouting.
And everyone falls in silence.
He carries me away and takes me to the clinic.
Everything goes dark.
_________
I wake up with a dreadful pain. As i open my eyes i hear someone asking
"Are you okay?"
I open my eyes to find a stack of white hair and dark eyes looking at me.
Sebastian.
I nod.
"Its my fault, i should've told him to stop this child play, but i guessed he wouldn't listen anyway."
I start to sit up when i feel his arms in my shoulders.
"You should rest. " he says
"Im okay, i have to go to class."
"Dont worry i talked with the principle."
He sees the concern in my eyes.
"Dont worry i told him not to inform your parents in case you didnt want to tell them. " he says.
"Thank you" i say. "You're so unlike the rest of those guys. They're all so mean, especially that Jace guys. he's an asshat."
Sebastian laughs.
"Trust me. Its not his fault."
I roll my eyes.
"Lets see that cut on your forehead" he says.
He takes the bandage on my forehead and runs his fingers over my the cut.
I wince a little from pain, but his touch sends electric shocks through me that make me shiver.
I stare into his gorgeous dark eyes.
Then i notice him holding my gaze.
We stare at each others eyes for a second. Silence falls.
And without knowing he crashes his lips on mine.
A/N
Tadaaa