Chapter 14: Nursery rhyme

Start from the beginning

  But Xuanxuan was very stubborn and had an attitude of refusing to admit defeat. No matter how hard the man fought, he remained motionless and silent.

  And these children are not united. They are jealous that Xiao Mingran has always been given special care by Sister Xiaoling. She treats him coldly and never calls him for any good things.
  Xuanxuan found out several times, but Xuanxuan never ignored them and always protected him.

  After a few times, Xiao Mingran felt an inexplicable dependence on Xuanxuan.

  "He's gone. He should be asleep. He won't come again." Xiao Mingran sniffed. "I don't know how Sister Xiaoling is doing. Is it painful?"

  Xuanxuan just looked at him and said nothing.

  "Let's sleep."

  "Okay."

  Xiao Mingran closed his eyes, and his mind was full of the image of Sister Xiaoling being beaten. He was still afraid, his heart was beating fast, and he couldn't fall asleep tossing and turning.

  Xuanxuan got up and asked, "What's wrong?"

  "I can't sleep."

  "Then let me sing a song for you. Every time I can't sleep, my mother will sing this song to coax me to sleep."

  Xuanxuan sang in a small voice . "Chong Er Fei" has been heard by all children. This song is obviously full of emotions, and Xuan Xuan sang it with precision, as if he was reciting sutras.

  Xiao Mingran couldn't stop laughing when he heard it. Xuanxuan arranged his hands and feet one by one, then covered his eyes and sang again in a serious manner.

  "The black sky hangs low, and
  the bright stars follow each other
  . The insects fly, the insects fly. Who are
  you missing?
  The stars in the sky
  shed tears. The roses on the ground wither
  . The cold wind blows, the cold wind blows.
  As long as I have you by my side."

  As if there is a magical power, Xiao Mingran gradually fell asleep.

  Su Mingran kept playing "Insects fly, insects fly" in his mind until the pain in his brain gradually amplified.

  When he woke up, his eyes were completely dark. After a long time, he gradually saw the light reflected from the window into the office glass.

  I struggled to sit upright from the ground, my whole body ached, my fingers were twitching violently, and my stomach was filled with nausea.

  Su Mingran held her throat, searched for a trash can nearby, and retched.

  I haven't eaten anything all day long, I can't even vomit anything, and my stomach is still churning.

  Her eyes were filled with physiological tears caused by nausea, and they streaked across Su Mingran's pale to transparent cheeks.

  Slowly, more and more tears soaked Su Mingran's cheeks. He missed Sister Xiaoling and Xuanxuan very much.
  If he knew that returning to the Su family was the beginning of another nightmare, then he would rather let Xuanxuan go alone and go back to accompany Sister Xiaoling. He would rather accompany the man who beat and scolded him than a beast.

  But there is no if.

  Su Mingran stood up holding on to the coffee table, but her legs fell down again due to lack of strength.

  After trying several times, Su Mingran managed to stand firm. He held on to the wall and walked out little by little. He didn't know where he was going. There seemed to be no place for him in this world.