Chapter 57: Heavy Casualties

Start from the beginning

The ground was a mess, many people were shot, with injuries ranging from mild to severe.

Three people had wounds on their necks and heads and died on the spot.

However, when the neighbors saw the rusty tetanus arrows, their hearts sank.

They knew that those hit by the arrows had little chance of survival.

Some people lost their loved ones, crying and cursing Zhang Yi.

"Zhang Yi, you despicable scoundrel, you are shameless!"

"Come out! If you have the guts, come out and face me one-on-one!"

"You murderous demon, I will fight you!"

"Zhang Yi! I will kill you!"

...

The only response to them was the lively song coming from Zhang Yi's room.

Understanding love after experiencing it How deep love can be Realizing what to cherish after losing it ...

Outside, curses continued, while inside, the music continued, resembling Zhang Yi's provocation to everyone.

In fact, that was precisely the case.

Zhang Yi shot dozens of crossbow arrows in succession. Feeling a bit tired, he went to the kitchen, took out a bottle of cola from the fridge, and gulped it down.

"Ah! Refreshing!"

Zhang Yi looked at the screen, monitoring the movements of the people outside.

At this moment, seeing the fortress-like gate of Zhang Yi's house unbreakable, the neighbors felt both anxious and hopeless.

"How can this be?"

Just then, Sun Zhichao shouted, "Don't worry, everyone! I have a solution!"

Everyone looked in his direction. Sun Zhichao, holding his injured leg, walked over laboriously.

He pointed to the wall of Zhang Yi's house and said with a smile, "Their door is made of alloy, and we can't break it. But isn't this wall made of bricks and cement? I don't believe we can't smash it!"

Upon hearing this, everyone's eyes lit up with intelligence.

"That's right, why didn't I think of that!"

"If the door can't be broken, let's break the wall!"

"There are so many of us; it won't take long to smash this wall."

"Hehe, Zhang Yi, this scoundrel, definitely didn't expect we had this method!"

In the room, Zhang Yi raised an eyebrow when he saw the neighbors suddenly cheering and getting excited. The music was too loud, and he couldn't hear what they were saying.

But Zhang Yi wasn't worried; he planned to wait and see what would happen.

This gang brought various tools with them.

Soon, they formed a queue and came to the outer wall of Zhang Yi's house, wielding hammers and axes, and started to smash it!

"Bang!"

A strong man used all his strength, and the hammer hit the wall hard.

Instantly, a crack appeared, and white dust fell.

Seeing this, the crowd's eyes were filled with excitement, thinking they had found a breakthrough in Zhang Yi's defense.

Then they started smashing even harder.