𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile, Oikawa noticed that the temperature of the bed had gotten cold. He shifted before realizing that (F/n) was no longer in his arms. He opened his eyes and scanned the room before he noticed that the balcony door was open and he could hear her voice. He rubbed his eyes before he got out of bed and made his way over to the balcony. He saw (F/n) was on the phone and smiled slightly before opening the doors and walking toward her.

(F/n) felt a familiar pair of arms snake around her waist and felt the warmth of her now, partner. She leaned back and rested herself against him before continuing the conversation with Osamu.

“To answer your question, yes you did win the bet with Atsumu,” (F/n) stated.

“I TOLD YOU 'TSUMU THAT THEY’D DO IT!” Osamu shouted with glee as (F/n) removed the phone from her ear once more, “YOU OWE ME YOU BITCH,”

“If that is all you need from me I’m going to hang the phone up,” (F/n) said.

“Okay, make sure to keep using the condoms because Kohana isn’t that stoked about having another sibling,” Osamu said, “have fun on your vacation!”

Osamu hung up before (F/n) could even reply to what he said. She turned off her phone and looked at Oikawa.

“Good morning,” she said with a smile.

“You made the bed cold,” Oikawa said as he kissed her forehead.

“Sorry, I didn’t want the call to wake you up,”

“It woke me up anyway,” Oikawa smiled, “who was that on the phone?”

“Osamu,”

“Was it about-”

“Yes,” (F/n) turned around in his arms and buried her face in his chest.

Oikawa chuckled and whispered in her ear, “What? Are you embarrassed? You seemed quite confident last night,”

(F/n) smacked his chest before removing herself from his grasp and walking back into the hotel. Oikawa laughed and followed her, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her back.

“Let me go,” (F/n) told him, trying to hide the smile on her face.

“Make me,” Oikawa teased.

(F/n) then grabbed his hand and twisted herself out of his hold, along with his arm.

“OW okay okay I’ll let go,” Oikawa yelped and pleaded mercy.

(F/n) smirked and let go, “that’s what I thought,”

Oikawa pouted and rubbed his arm before saying, “I’m going to practice with the team today, you coming?”

“Yes,” (F/n) nodded, “me and Camila still have things to discuss,”

Oikawa raised his eyebrow, “like what?”

“Girly stuff,” (F/n) said before grabbing her clothes from her suitcase and going to the bathroom to get ready

Oikawa playfully rolled his eyes with a smile as he watched (F/n) walk to the bathroom before he got ready himself.

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

The pair arrived at the gym along with Akira. Upon looking at the couple, the team could sense a different type of aura or energy that they gave off. Prior to yesterday, the team could feel a sort of tension between Oikawa and (F/n). That tension was no longer there, and the team could only assume how the pair fixed it.

Ah my girlfriend is back,” Camila said as she walked up to (F/n), “She’s mine now until the end of practice Oikawa, sorry not sorry,”