publicity, popularity

Start from the beginning

   During the period, they also need to contact the auditor. Although the creation of this World biology is open and free, the audit involving the element system is still very strict, because the element system is still in the exploration stage in the biological field, and the safety must be 100% Guaranteed.

   Register, fill in the information, and submit it for review. After completing a series of processes through the Internet, Sejoun and the others are finally relaxed, at least the most basic are done.

   The employees of the company basically left with just his 2 uncle and some people, so these things are basically done by sejoun themselves.

-----

   Pokemon: Charmander

   Ability: Scratch, Growl, Ember.

   Characteristic Trait: Solar Power (when sunshine, special attacks increase, but HP decreases)

   Ember?!

   Sejoun suddenly filled with joy. I never thought that Charmander had a Fire Element Ability when he was born. Even the Characteristic Trait is a hidden and rare Characteristic Trait.

   Looked towards Charmander again. At this moment, he was lying on Sejoun with two small orange hands holding the baby bottle. The baby bottle was already empty. He put the baby bottle on his yellow belly and burped, unable to bear it.

   Hiccup, a short flame spit out from his mouth, and then he closed his eyes comfortably, shrank into sejoun arms, and fell asleep.

   Since he was just born, he needs a lot of sleep time like a baby normal.

   "It's great, this is the best publicity." Yoon jaemin, on one hand, put down the phone with satisfaction and was full of excitement. She has decided to put this little video on the official website of Red & White Corporation.

   "Son, we will definitely make a profit." Yoon jaemin excitedly operated on the phone.

   Red & White Corporation's website is extremely bleak, with fans in the early 10,000. Which seems to be a lot, but many of them are zombie fans, and the comments above are even more bleak.

   In the previously launched Genetic Organism, Swing Monkey, there were all bad reviews.

   "This is trash, following the swing rabbit from joltson Group again, copy and paste, no wonder this company going bankrupt"

   "Upstairs don't say this, at least this is a monkey. (No pun intend)"

   "Always eat the tail gas of the trend"

   "Since Elderly Kim passed away, Red & White Corporation really dropped a thousand meters in one fall."

   Yoon jaemin looked at these messages indignantly, and resisted the desire to delete them, because there would be no messages left in the message area after deleting them.

   Tap! tap! tap! After a while, she edited the video and uploaded it.

   Title: Red and White corporation historical masterpiece, Fire Element creature. You deserve it!

   Well, the title is outstanding and it should attract a lot of people.

   Kang Songhyun, a fan of Red & White Corporation, has been silently supporting Red & White Corporation since its inception, and he has been paying attention even if Red & White Corporation is at the end of their lives.

   For him, Red & White Corporation is more of his childhood memories, remembering that the first Genetic Organism Present he received when he was a child was the swing monkey.

   It's just a pity that Red & White Corporation is now following the trend and can only barely mix food and clothing. After the conflict with BioPeak, no one is optimistic about Red & White Corporation. Red & White Corporation has nothing to do with technology, capital, and publicity. Worthy of others.

   Red & White Corporation is doomed to go bankrupt, which is a pity.

   Kang Songhyun shook his head, with dismay in his eyes, and then clicked on the official site of Red & White Corporation.

   This may be the last time I have browsed this Red & White website, huh? This is?

   Fire Element Genetic Organism? Red & White Corporation's tone is too big, right? False propaganda will go wrong, are they broken?

   With curiosity and doubt, Kang Songhyun clicked on the video, and at first he saw Sejoun in a white robe.

   Who is this guy? A random ass passerby? Is Red & White Corporation so poor that it can only hire a random guy found on the side of the street?

   Looking at Sejoun's face, Kang Songhyun sighed, no longer expecting the so-called Fire Element Genetic Organism in his heart, it seemed like false propaganda.

   Then the camera turned around and came to the cute appearance of Charmander lying on Sejoun's lap holding a bottle and drinking milk.

   So cute and docile, is this a lizard? Orange lizard.

   Kang songhyun suddenly became interested. This Genetic Organism can show his abdomen so calmly, it definitely has a deep trust in the owner.

   No, what is that???

   Suddenly, Kang Songhyun caught a glimpse of Charmander's flame-burning tail, and suddenly lost his voice, "Is this a flame? Is this really Fire Element Genetic Organism?!"

   "This is Korea's first Fire Element lizard! Oh my god, has the Red & White Corporation invited any major in the industry to make a shot? No, we can't see a flame like this in Korea, right? This is awesome!"

   Kang songhyun head is almost buried in the small mobile phone screen, his face is unbelievable, and he keeps watching Charmander's tail repeatedly.

   Then the video went to Charmander's daily life, and Yoon jaemin's narration also appeared in the background.

   "Charmander, the first in the Red & White Corporation Pokemon series, orange reptiles, Fire Element Genetic Organism, good at..."

   Kang songhyun is already sluggish, and his mind is full of Charmander's next actions.

   In the video, Charmander uses Scratch to easily scratch a stone under the command of the unknown man(sejoun), and then Spit Up the rich Ember from his mouth. The Ember fell on the distant paper and burned, proving the truth of the flame.

   Although the flame is not big, it is enough to kill all Fire Element Genetic Organism in the country.

   Kang songhyun rubbed his eyes and said incredulously, "Isn't this awesome, hiss, with such technology, BioPeak is like nothing at all! Red & White Corporation is sure about to rise!"

   After speaking, he decisively shared the video to Moments.

   "Oh my God, the element of Red & White Corporation is a genetic Organism. If it is true, it will definitely cause a huge commotion in Korea!"

   He was surprised and delighted. If all this is true, then Red & White Corporation must rise!

   Thinking of this, he also had expectations for the Pokemon series.