publicity, popularity

Start from the beginning

   As for whether the name can be remembered in history...

   Sejoun is not worried at all. When the Pokémon come to this world one after another, if they are mentioned in future generations, there must be in his name Sejoun!

   In the same way, when Charmander goes public, the original remarks will be self-defeating.

   Facts are the strongest evidence.

   "Is this really Fire Element Genetic Organism?" Kim sewoo asked incredulously... Again, his heart is still full of doubts.

   "Accurately..." sejoun explained solemnly, "He has extremely sharp claws, can easily control flames, and has the potential to participate in the world Fighting competition."

   "Oh my god, this is incredible," Kim sewoo said with blank eyes, startled, "I'm anxious about anyone who says you are a prodigal, cough cough, what's his name?"

   "His name is Charmander," Sejoun said.

   "Why isn't it called Skyfire Paragon, it's so handsome. Or Paragon salamander, the sales volume will definitely be over by changing the name." Kim Kang muttered aside.

   "Charmander is a good name, good name, hahaha." Sejoun looked demented and smiled stupidly, believing that sejoun would raise his hands in agreement no matter what the name was.

   Sejoun didn't give them a chance to buffer, and dropped another blockbuster. "He will be a starting point for my huge plan. I have at least dozens of elemental creatures' creation methods in my mind. I want to open one that belongs to me. These Genetic Organisms, I call them Pokémon!"

   Sejoun smiled: "I'm going to check the baby charmander physical condition."

   "Also, I want to know what type of food they'll eat as early as possible"

   So, Sejoun and others started to be busy.

   The physical examination can assist the instrument, and the final result is that 40 charmander babies are healthy.

   In terms of food selection, after a simple test, the S168 nutritional supplement has been recognized by charmander babies.

   "Dear Little Flame, eat more, grow up obediently, grandma loves you." Yoon jaemin sat on the chair, holding Charmander in her arms, and feeding kindly.

   Charmander had the bottle in his mouth, and his little tail flicked it comfortably.

   This is a food suitable for Charmander made with Peak Level milk and brewed liquid. In this World, the rations of Genetic Organism are extremely demanding. Almost every Genetic Organism has a special food combination and manufacturer.

   And these foods are expensive even if they are the lowest ones. Therefore, buying a Genetic Organism is just an introduction to spending money, and the cost of follow-up training is definitely not low.

   But Charmander is different. Charmander is an omnivorous Pokémon, which can eat most of the food on the market, and the cost in this regard is lower than most Genetic Organisms.

   Of course, if you want Charmander to participate in the battle contest, the rations must be more strict. Like Pokémon in the Pokémon World, the breed of Pokémon also needs Pokéblock.

   But sejoun have no plans to make them. First, there is no recipe, and second, he plans to establish the reputation of Red & White Corporation first. The first batch of Charmander eggs is already in rapid cultivation.

   Due to the limited culture tank, the first batch can only have about 40 at most.

   But the things after these all are, what we need to do now is to promote Charmander and prepare for the Pokemon exhibition in a few days!