I just want to talk with him!!

*i was with my friends and my friend been actting like a father to me when i got my boyfriend i didnt like the way my friend acts my other friend well say we where having sex but it was a lie*
"I just want to talk to him!"
"Why do you want to talk to him you do know he does online school!?"
"Shit i still want to talk to him"
"You cant be those dad in the south with a gun piont at the daughter date or boyfriend to see he good"
"Why the fuck we like this!?"*my friend carter say*
"I dont know trauma!?"*i say but it sound annoy i was but this was different i never sound annoy by my friend i well joke around with them but when my friends say he want to talk to him was i overprotective!?*
"What up with Ethan?"*i look at tomas*
"He want to kill my boyfriend"
"Well then uh fuck this shit am out"*tomas left with fox,carter and jonah i start to feel alone again i look and Ethan stay byhind the whole time i was with him he keep trying to kill my boyfriend*
"I dont get pay enough for this shit"
"Really you think you women"*i filp Ethan off and he did it back i say the n word peolle gave me looks i say*
"My dad is afcain American"*when people see me they fist think am idian but my mom is mexcain and my so call father is African American so i can say th n word at the same time people well think i shouldnt be saying that*