- Ai Shia!! -

Fourth's POV

I'm here, at niyomsil highschool happily enjoying my lunch then suddenly Satang and Winny came to my table just to scold me why me and Gemini are just acting as friends when we're totally dating for 3 years now.

"How about you dump that guy?" Winny. Followed by "Ouch!"
When Satang flicked his Forehead. "That's not how it works." He added. I'm tired of them giving advices when me and Gemini are totally fine!

"Y'all keep scolding me about me and Gemini's relationship but aren't you guys the one who's friends but acts like a couple?"
I said and left them speechless.

"Right! I know right! He still doesn't want to add label in our friendship! Ohooo, I feel sad" said by Winny. Satang flicked his forehead again. "I kept asking you but you keep saying you're not ready, and now ur making a big deal out of it" by Satang.

"Oy oy oy!! I don't wanna hear any situationship conflict right now, I'm pretty stressed." Said by me. Atleast im pretty and Gemini likes me. UNLIKE ALL THE GIRLS HERE WHO'S A WHORE THAT KEEPS FLIRTING WITH MY LOVE LIFE.

"Stressed about what? You stressed that Gemini hasn't made love to you?" Added by Winny. You foul mouthed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I turned my head around and pretended I didn't hear such a thing.

"You're stressed about that?" Gemini. SAID BY GEMINI. WHO WAS BEHIND THEM WHEN WINNY SAID THAT OHMYGOSH
"Oh shit" Said by Satang. "Tell your boyfriend that he's such a foul mouthed." Added by Gemini.

"We're not boyfriends!" Said by both of them and Satang flicked Winny's forehead once again. How do i explain to Gemini that it's not what im stressed about????????

Gemini sat beside me and stared at me. "I'm talking to you, don't avoid me. Is that what you're stressed about?" He added.
"No!!" I said.

"Indenial-" whispered by Winny who got flicked again by Satang.
"Stop being foul mouthed." Satang said.

It's not what I'm stressed about! I'm stressed about other things too like-

3rd person's POV

Gemini grabbed Fourth's chin forcedly to look at him in the eye.
"Is that what you're stressed about? Then we'll make love later."
Gemini said. Gemini let Fourth go and left the table.

"Ai shia!!" Said by Fourth. *What am I going to do???? How do I explain this to him?? I don't wanna make love!! T^T*

"Deserve- OUCH!! YOU KEEP FLICKING MY HEAD WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!!!" Said by Winny. "You keep saying such stuffs!! Now our friend is more stressed because of you." Added by Satang.

"It's not my fault he's stressed about that-" Winny.
"What if it's not what he's stressed about?" Satang.
"It clearly is-" Winny.
"Oyy!! You guys are so noisy!!" Fourth. Who was already stressed from the beginning and got stressed more.

Then, Winny and Satang turned their backs to each other. "Are you guys sulking at each other?..." Asked by Fourth.
"He clearly won't admit that it's his fault!" Satang.
"Because it's clearly not!!" Winny.

"How about you both stop acting like a baby, Gemini making love with me? Ha. That's what I'm stressed less about. I'll explain it to him later." Said by Fourth confidently.

"You know that Gemini is a true man of his words, right?" Satang added. "Don't worry about it. What I'm stressed about is Whore girls keeps flirting with my boyfriend!!" Said by Fourth out of frustration.

"Hmph. Still." Said by Winny still sulking at Satang.
"I'm pretty tired. Bye." Satang said, he lifted his bag "Hey!" Winny said while grabbing Satang's bag. "What? Ur sulking right? Don't talk to me." Said by Satang and Winny let off his bag.

Satang left and Winny looks like he's about to cry.
"Are you okay? What the heck happened" Fourth said. "Do I look like ok to you? Obviously I'm not T^T" Winny said Teary eyed.

"Ugh. Couple conflict. Oh I forgot, you guys are not couple YET." Fourth added. "Well, goodluck making love with Gemini." Winny added. "He won't." Fourth said Confidently.

"Isn't that your chance to prove those girls who keep flirting with Gemini that Gem is yours?" Winny said. "You're right! But what does making love even means? Is that like making papercrafts together? I don't wanna do papercrafts I'm tired."
Fourth said.

"You're clueless aren't you?" Winny said. "Well, let's go to class first and I'll tell you about it later." He added.

TO BE CONTINUED.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
OH NAUR
-a/n:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------