After Lin Xingqi left, Xie Tingyuan glanced at the two of them lightly: "Look at it well."

Bifeng Feiquan stood up straight: "Understood!"

Xie Tingyuan nodded with satisfaction: "Go to the kitchen."

Xie Tingyuan's voice fell, and Bi Feng and Fei Quan immediately walked into the kitchen one after the other.

The location of the firewood room was not far from the kitchen, Lin Xingci took the basket and came out after a while, and when he saw Xie Tingyuan, who was still waiting for him at the door, he immediately quickened his pace.

Xie Tingyuan looked at Lin Xingci who was walking towards him, hooked his lips and smiled.

After coming to the door, Lin Xingci was not surprised that he didn't see Bi Feng and Feiquan, after all, he asked the two of them to go to the kitchen when he went to get something, and now that he is not here, 90% of the time he may go to the kitchen.

"Let's go. Lin Xingci raised his head slightly and looked at Xie Tingyuan.

"Good.

"Is there anything you'd like to take?"

Xie Tingyuan shook his head: "No."

Lin Xingci: "Then go."

After speaking, Lin Xingci walked out first, followed by Xie Tingyuan.

Bifeng Feiquan and the two of them in the kitchen were trying to eat the rest of the breakfast in the pot, and sighed: "This is still the most comfortable task."

Feiquan didn't speak, and his eating movements didn't slow down, as long as he figured it out, he wouldn't think about anything else, now he just needs to remember to protect Lin Xingci.

Bi Feng looked at the bowl of porridge that was still left, licked his lips and looked at Feiquan on the side: "Feiquan, are you still eating?"

Feiquan glanced at the porridge in the pot lightly and said, "No."

"Good! Then I'll eat it! Bifeng smiled and put the rest in the bowl.

Feiquan finished the last bit of porridge in his hand, put down the bowl and walked out.

Bi Feng glanced at Feiquan who left, and didn't care too much about continuing to eat the porridge in his bowl, Feiquan wouldn't do anything else except practice swords.

At the same time, Lin Xingci and Xi Tingyuan were walking on the road.

Now the people in this village have come out to work in the field one after another, and now is not the time to be busy with farming, but there is still something to do in the field, and it will not be too idle.

I was a little surprised when I saw Lin Xingci and Xie Tingyuan coming out, but I still stepped forward to greet the two.

☆ 128. Chapter 81: Rabbits

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 81 The rabbit

said that he would not hit the smiling person, and since someone greeted him, Lin Xingci also responded with a smile.

With Lin Xingci on the side, the villagers stopped coming forward after saying hello, and after all, some things were convenient for Xie Tingyuan to talk about when he came out alone.

Lin Xingci saw that these people had said hello and left, so he didn't pay attention to it, but Xie Tingyuan narrowed his eyes.

These people usually want to follow him from beginning to end, why don't they just say hello now?