ch 26. 🧤ᵗʰᵃᵗˢ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵖʳᵒᵇˡᵉᵐ

monday, hawkins indiana. 3:13 pm.

Max and El were in a classroom. El pointed at a closet and told Max to check it. "Wait- why do I have to check it? What if there's a clicker in there and I die checking?"

El turned to her, "If there was a clicker in there you'd be dead by now, loud fuck. Now check the closet." El turned around to look around.

Max rolled her eyes and grabbed her phone flashlight and put her hand on the dusty handle, she squirmed and opened the door.

She stepped in and looked in it, it was a spacious closet. She shined her flashlight in every corner and there was no sign of Will anywhere.

She walked out and closed the door behind her and watched as El continued searching the room.

"No Will. Onto the next room." She said as they started walking out. El grabbed Max's hand so she could catch up because the redhead kept getting distracted.

"Wait did you call me a 'loud fuck'?" Max questioned the brunette. El looked at her and back she's of her.

"I mean I didn't lie." El mumbled and Max looked at her acting as if she was offended by her words.

- ꒰🔪꒱˚

monday, hawkins indiana. 3:19 pm.

Lucas turned to look at Dustin who was putting his phone light up to the locker slits to see if Will was there.

"Dustin. Will isn't in any of the lockers. He couldn't fit in them they're too skinny." Lucas said as he continued to walk through the hallways.

Dustin caught up with Lucas, "It could be a possibility, Lucas! What if the killer kidnapped him maybe they chopped his hips off and shoved him in a locker?"

Lucas looked at the curly headed boy weirdly. "What the fuck is wrong with you? You're a weird person."

"No i'm not in just being smart, Lucas." The two began bickering. They went into a classroom and quickly shut up.

"You check that side I'll check the other." Dustin said and walked to the oposite side of the room then Lucas.

Lucas checked in the closet near the dirty chalkboard with spider webs all over it. He used the end of his shirt to open the door and peaked in and shined his flashlight in the small room.

"Fuck!" Dustin exclaimed. Lucas turned around quickly and rolled his eyes. "Dude help me it's attacking me!" Dustin yelled.

"Dustin. It's a fucking chair leg." Lucas said and turned back to the closet and fully opened the door.

"It looked like a snake." Dustin replied and kept checking his side of the room. "No Will over here!"

"Not over here either." Lucas muttered and closed the closet door and turned around to see Dustin staring behind him.

Before Lucas could ask that he was staring at Dustin pointed at the chalkboard. "Dude look,"

Lucas turned around and looked at the chalkboard. There was blood on it and some words written messily.