ch 12. 🫂 ᵈʳⁱⁿᵏˢ ᵈʳᵘᵍˢ ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰ

thursday, hawkins indiana, 6:52 pm.

Troy was dead. River was dead. James was dead. Chrissy was dead. Angela was dead.

Penny was dead.

Penny angelica elouines, was dead. The second the party saw the picture of her lifeless body, she was decapitated and her body was behind held in the killers arms, the other killer had her head on their hand like it was a trophy they screamed.

Her death has affected Max the most. She was her best friend, now she was gone.

El had been comforting Max a lot after those few weeks. The party has been very sad about it. Lucas had been trying to help everyone, Dustin was trying to help Lucas mostly. Mike and Will had been helping each other.

group chat , CLOWN ASS BITCHES 🌚

lucaspucas
hey, uh ik it's probably not the time and stuff but

ginger👩‍🦯
what's up.

lucaspucas
there's a party tomorrow. i wanna get your minds off of her for a few hours or something?

lucaspucas
i don't like seeing you guys all sad nd stuff

hoppergirly
max what do you think?

ginger👩‍🦯
i mean ig it'll take our minds off of it like lucas said so sure why not.

dustbin
sure lucas

michael2cool
will?

bowlingball
sure

michael2cool
okay we can go

lucaspucas
alright, the address is (mf i can't do address )

hoppergirly
thx lukes

lucaspucas
yw el

Max rubbed her eyes and set her phone down. She looked at the clock on her wall and realized how early it was, she normally never woke up this early.

The redhead climbed out of bed and went to the bathroom. She looked in the mirror and at her reflection. She looked very tired. The redhead sighed and grabbed her toothbrush.

She was a bit happy Lucas had brought up a party. She wanted to stop focusing on Penny's death just for a little

She looked in the mirror again and saw something zoom past her bathroom door. She quickly turned around and peaked her head out of the door.

She gulped and turned back to the mirror. She rolled her eyes thinking it was her brother Billy trying to scare her.

She rinsed off her toothbrush and put it back in the holder and went to hit room. She sat on her bed and picked up a picture frame from off her nightstand.

It was of her and Penny. The blonde was on her back making a silly face while Max was carrying her making a similar face to what the girl on her back made.